Boundaries

The only thing heard was the clank of forks against plates. Rixon and I were sitting diagonal from each other with Aiden by me and one of the lands women beside him. Alec and Danny were watching everyone eat but i could only tell from the intense feeling of someone looking at me. I kept my head down so no one would see my face.

"So, what do you guys do here for fun?" I heard Rixon ask. I peaked up and found him talking to the women beside him.

She blinked her eyes and smiled. "Well, we usually do eac-"

"We could train," i cut her off and Rixon looked over at me with a smile.

"Train?" He asked. "You need to actually practice fighting?" He scuffed as Danny glared at him.

"Well not everyone is a Highlander with steroid like muscles," Aiden said and everyone in the room stared at him like he was god. It was a ongoing thing, they all stared and worshiped him. He's just so beautiful no one ever can look away.

"Thank you, Prince Aiden," he said with a smile. Aiden giggled and looked at his plate. I stood up and walked around the table and argued with myself mentally before leaning over Rixon and grabbing his hand. I yanked him out of his chair and walked away with our hands clasped.

"Oí, i wasn't done eating," he argued but i just turned around making him crash into my chest. I grabbed his neck and kissed him. I pushed him back and then walked out of the door. "Cuz you're hot and you're cold, you're yes then you're no!"

"I love that song!" Aiden yelled. "You're in and you're out!" He was air guitaring but i just continued out the door. I walked out toward the open field where we trained and turned around to see him staring at me.

"So you finally gonna give me a chance then?" He asked as i slid my shirt over my head. I knew he was staring because i felt it but i chose to tease him a bit, not because i like him just because i can.

I arched my back and stretched. I heard him groan before i stretched the other way. I giggled- no i didn't i chuckled- before rubbing my hands down my sides. "I don't want to think of it as a chance. Just....mutual attraction that i might give into. I said might."

I turned to look at him and found him tying his hair back in a bun. "You do look pretty hot with the man bun thing."

He winked. "Princesses dig the hair," he said. I laughed and took a step toward him. He kept checking me up and down. I reached a hand forward and he grabbed it, forcing me to him.

"You're so beautiful, princess. So, so beautiful," he whispered as i slid my hands to his hips. I smiled and then gripped as i spun him around and then threw him. He slid on the floor and then when he stopped his head popped up like he was some kind of cartoon.

"Do you still think I'm pretty?" I asked while crossing my arms.

He started to get up with a smile. "Oh, lad," he said as he stood up. "You're the prettiest princess I've ever seen and-" he cut off as he suddenly was right in front of me- "that was a lucky shot." He punched me in my chest and i blocked the next punch and slammed my knee up to his chest. I think kicked up my other foot and he flew back.

"Ya know, for a leprechaun you sure aren't lucky," i said and then yelped when he kicked my feet out and rolled with super speed, pinning me down.

"So i heard there's a pack right across the river and that mayyyybe it might have your parents in it," he said and i rolled my eyes before I flipped us over.

"Yes, the land of Thomas. My dads are there along with my uncles, my cousin, my grandpas, and whole lot of bad memories," I said and then laughed as he flipped me over and kissed my neck.