War Time

I was watching Rixon's wolf as he ran in front of me. His white wolf was pure beauty as he shifted under trees and ran ahead of the pack. I tried to keep up with him but he had made a game out of avoiding being caught by me.

We are nearing, Rixon said into my head and I sent the message Uncle Zayn. He howled and all of the wolves stopped as Rixon did. I walked near to my mate and nudged hi wolf head with mine, gaining a lick out of him.

Be safe, please, I said into his head. He met my wolf eyes and gave a wolfish grin.

You look just as beautiful as the first time I laid eyes on you, ya know that?

I felt myself blush and thank god it was impossible for wolf to look bashful. I'm serious, Rixon. I want you to stay safe and stay close to me.

He nodded his wolf head and then shifted into his human form. I did the same and gasped when he yanked me into him and kissed me smack on the lips. I hummed and yanked him closer by his sexy hair which was tied up in a bun.

"I love you, princess," he whispered against my cheek as he hugged me.

"I love you too, Lucky Charms," I said back and hid my face in his neck.

I felt my parents behind me and let go of my mate to see the whole royal family in their natural forms. I looked at Hank and found Nathan wrapped around him. It was a ongoing family joke that every time we were forced to fight Hank got hurt. Before my parents mated and Hank was being passed from my Uncle Alec and my father, he managed to get hurt in that war and also in the battle at Uncle Alec's and Uncle Danny's wedding.

My family is so weird.

"Where are we attacking from?" Zayn asked as he took in the sight of the military base that was set up before us. There were buildings poorly built everywhere with tents surrounding. It looked like something you saw in military movies.

Rixon sniffed the air. "Half your pack should attack from the east end which is where they keep their weapons. If we can get a hold of that we can get them on the run," he said and I swooned a bit from how hot he was when he took charge.

He looked at me and winked causing my insides to twist.

Man, why did I resist him so long?

"Jessie and I will lead the attack on the east side. Nathan, lead the west side and keep Hank alive please," Zayn said and got a glare from Hank and Jessie. "Too soon?"

"Yes," Hank and Jessie said before hugging.

Zayn looked at Danny and Alec. "Lead North and Danny...don't get out of hand. Your child is here," Zayn said before looking over to Aiden who was chasing his tail in wolf form. I shook my head at my older cousin and laughed when Jonah and Stellar started to chase his tail with him in their human forms.

"Rixon," Zayn said and it caught my attention as well as my mates. "You are to lead Jonah, Stellar, Aiden, Zyler, and yourself through south side. It's the entrance and I know you kids will make a good distraction." Rixon looked honored and I just rolled my eyes.

I went to head to my position when Hank and Nathan grabbed my arm. I looked at them and then around at all the parents who were kissing on their kids and telling- commanding their kids to stay safe. "You guys don't have to-"

"We know," Nathan cut me off. He pushed my blonde hair away from my forehead and cupped both sides of my face. "Be safe, Zyler. Please. If you are anything like your father I will hurt you myself." I felt this emotion start to swell as he placed his lips on my temple. I couldn't place what the fuck it was but I knew it was what i was always supposed to feel around my parents.