Going Away Party

The whole mansion was alive as our people danced and even the people of the land of David were dancing. The people, although straight and new to the life, were enjoying dancing with our pack and some men even found themselves REALLY loving the change.

"Hey, princess," Rixon said into my ear as he wrapped his arm around my hips and kissed my ear.

"Hi," I said before turning in his arms. He looked as sexy as ever with his hair tied back in a bun, black shirt clinging to his body, and light blue jeans complimented by converse finishing it off. I played with a stray curl and pulled his face closer by it.

"I can't believe we are going to Texas tomorrow," he said with excitement. After we had gotten home and argued about while I hadn't told him, he fucked me right against the wall by our door and agreed to coming...in more ways then one.

"I can't believe I get to have a whole apartment to myself with you," I said before kissing him. He growled softly and grabbed my ass in his hands as he pulled me closer. "New rooms to fuck in everyday."

"We still haven't gotten through all of these," he said as he nipped at my neck.

I smiled. "That just gives us something to look forward too."

"Oi, princess. Don't kill me," he said and then pulled me closer than even possible. I held onto his hair and pulled it out of the bun before sliding my hand up his shirt and the other up his shirt.

"GUYS! NOT ON THE DANCE FLOOR!" Jonah yelled. I simply flipped him off and continued to let Rixon suck on my neck.

"ZYLER DAVID THOMAS!" I heard dad yell and ripped away from my mate. "TAKE IT TO YOUR ROOM."

I went to start pulling him when we bumped into Stellar. "Wait until after the cake," he said, rolling his purple eyes.

"You are experienced in ditching parties," I said with a smile and he winked before making his way toward his mate.

"Did he just wink at you?" Rixon snapped, glaring at him.

I patted his head. "Platonically," I assured. "He is my cousin's mate."

"I don't care. If he wants to keep his eye he will keep the winking to himself," Rixon snapped. i just laughed and pulled him toward the dance floor where Aiden was being passed around. It looked like the scene from "Tangled" when Rapunzel is being passed around. He was laughing and smiling as his parents watched from the other side of the room fondly.

"Aiden!" I shouted and he giggled before grabbing my hand and dragging me into the circle of dancing people. I hated contact but started to find enjoyment as the men and women all exchanged partners. I watched as Rixon joined and danced with people. I smiled over at him and he caught my eye before winking.

"Opa!" Aiden giggled out and we all rolled our eyes at his childish behavior. I spun around and crashed into Stellar. He spun me around again and danced with me.

"You look happy," he said as we danced.

"I am," I said before peaking over at my mate who was laughing with a boy no older than four. I shook my head and met Stellar's eyes.

"I am glad. Jonah always worried about you when you were gone, blaming himself for not focusing on you and instead on us. I am just happy you can finally be as happy as we are."

I leaned up and kissed his cheek shocking myself and him. "Thank you," I said and then spun away from him, crashing into a chest I knew all too well. I smiled as he spun me around and dipped me.

"Beautiful, princess," he said against my throat before he yanked me up and we started to dance again. We spun and spun until the song stopped and we both smiled at each other.

"Excuse me," I heard over all the microphone. I turned and looked toward the stage and found King Zayn with Jessie. "Guys, shut up."

Everyone went quiet and he laughed.

"Nice one," Jessie said causing everyone to laugh.

"Today we are celebrating- if we should call it that- the moving on of all of our kids," Zayn said as he looked out at all of us. "I know it will be hard to let them go but they aren't kids anymore. So to see them off we all pitched in and bought you guys cars," Zayn said and then pointed to the window showing three jeeps all sitting outside. One was orange and I knew they bought that one for Jonah, then blue which I would fight Aiden for, but then a light green ones that reminded me of his eyes.

"Orange!" Jonah yelled excitedly.

"Blue!" I yelled looking at Aiden who was hugging his parents.

"Mother fucking GREEN!" he yelled and jumped up and down.

"We want you guys with the best," Jessie said.

"Apparently," Zayn grumbled. We all smiled and met each other's eyes.

It was time to grow up and go out. For the first time in over twenty years the Thomas family was leaving the mansion and make ourselves known. We had a lot to hide in the human world and yet it would set us free.

"Ready for this?" Rixon asked.

I yanked him down by his hair and kissed him. "Hell yeah."

~The End~