Moonly

"How big is his Dick?" Aiden giggled making me spit out my orange juice.

"Aiden!" I snapped as I slapped his arm. He giggled again as we laid out in the backyard waiting for the moon to rise. Rixon was in the house talking with some of the men who were not too afraid to approach him while I kept my eyes away from him even though he looked sexy as fuck in a white button up that was left with three buttons undone, tight black dress pants, red converse and his hair was left down with only one braid coming down from his temple. I wanted to grab that white hair and ride him into next week- I mean fuck! He looks alright.

"Come oooon! I know you two have done something! He's your mate!" He said and I glared at him.

"He is not my mate!" I sneered but he just laughed.

"So kissing on the table was just a friend thing?" He giggled.

Busted.

"It was! I told him so!" I looked back over to Rixon and immediately tensed when I saw him gone from his previous  spot and instead was laughing with a blonde floozy with her slutty hands on his arm. He looked like he was genuinely laughing with...some....woman!

I dropped my cup and made my way toward him in my black dress pants, dark blue button up, a yellow bow tie, and matching yellow converse which seemed to be slamming against the marble floor of our ballroom. I got near him and he seemed to sense me just a bit too late as I stood next to them.

He looked over and smiled. "Zyler, you would no' believe what this woman 'ere can do!" He said with a dopey grin. "The lass is a fortune teller!" She put her hand up like she was about to touch him and my wolf took over and grabbed the dainty piece of flesh and growled.

"Touch him again and I'll rip this right off," I sneered lowly. Her green eyes widened before she snatched her hand away.

"How rude! He's single and-",

"Mated!" I yelled so loud that the whole ballroom went quiet. My wolf settled down giving me control again and I looked around seeing everyone was staring over. I started to panic and took a step back. I was about to bolt when Rixon grabbed my arm and held me there but not looking at me.

"What are you lookin' at, eh? Got a problem?" He snapped and everyone looked away. I went to push him off when he started to drag me away and out the door. He pulled me all the way out until we were by the treeline and he slammed my back against the tree.

"Leave me alone," I said and slid under his arm and away from him.

He grabbed my arm and spun us both before my back hit another tree. "No, princess. What was that in there, eh? Jealous?" He smirked and I flt my knees wobble.

Of course I'm not jealous though. I don't even like him.

"I'm not jealous, Lucky Charms," I snapped and dropped down and slid between his legs before getting up and walking away.

He grabbed my waist and try to pull me back but I used my legs to push off and rolled over his back and then landed and push against the back of his knees so he felt. "Magically delicious, am I right?" He teased as he used his leg to sweep me off of my feet. I landed with a thud and had no time to recover as he punched on top of me.

"No, jerkoff. You're accent is annoying just like his," I growled out as I pushed us over and landed on top of him.

"Accent?" He said and looked genuinely confused. I laughed and it gave him advantage and he slammed me on my back with his red eyes seeming to glow. I tilted my head to the side and then reached up, cupping his face. His lips pulled into a smile but it was short lived as I grabbed a fist full of his silk hair and pushed my knees up so he went flying over my head and landed on his back.