Chapter 48

"I know what I want to name the baby," Harry announced during dinner, having been flipping through names on the book Zayn's mum had sent. "Azad, I've been searching all through these baby books for a name when I've had a name all along. Let's give the baby your sisters middle name."

Zayn smiled, beyond flattered Harry wanted to give the baby his sisters middle name - let alone a Muslim name. "Are you sure? I wouldn't be upset if he had an English name, something easier to say."

He shook his head, "I gave Luca a Muslim middle name, and now it's time I give the baby a first name that represents your family."

"If that's what you what, then I'd be honored to have our second son carry my sisters middle name." Zayn smiled, taking his hand in his and kissed across his knuckles.

"She helped us get together when we were kids, I don't think any of this would be happening if it weren't for her." Harry murmured, thinking about to all the times Waliyha helped them without really knowing she was. "And her middle name has good meaning, perfect for our second son."

Zayn laughed with a head shake, "She and my mum are going to flip when they find out. My mums been bugging be about the babies name since we decided to find out the gender."

He paused a moment, feeling a lot of movement in his belly before he started talking. "Yeah, she sent me four of these baby name books - all Muslim or Arabic names. She even marked the ones she thought I should consider."

"Bloody hell," he covered his face in embarrassment. "The woman is getting out of hand."

"She's excited about her grandchild, nothing wrong with that." Harry laughed, checking his phone. "Do you think Luca is doing alright with Liam and Niall?"

He nodded, taking a drink of his wine. "They went to a movie, security closed the theater so it's just them. They're safe."

"Maybe I should give them a ring, check up and whatnot." Harry fussed, already opening his dial screen.

Zayn grabbed the phone, tucking it into his own pocket. "Babe, I'm positive they're safe and doing just fine. Besides neither of them would answer they're phone in a theater anyways, Liam's too strict about rules and Niall rarely even remembers to turn his on."

"Oh," he slightly frowned. "We should get Luca a phone, teach him a couple things. If he's ever separated he can call us or something like that."

He laughed again, "You're all going mental."

"It's just something to consider," Harry defended.

"Alright, alright." Zayn put his hands up in surrender, "I'll consider."

They're meals arrived and Harry instantly perked up, practically digging into the food before the plate was even set down.

"So why'd you want to go out to dinner tonight?" He murmured between bites. "I was fine with ordering in like we normally do."

Zayn cleared his throat, unsure of how to approach the topic. "Well - um, you know how we're planning on getting married and everything. I - ah, I've been advised by my lawyers to -"

"No," Harry snapped without hesitation, knowing what Zayn was trying to say.

"It's just a recommendation and I thought I'd at least bring it up," Zayn explained quickly.

He set down his utensil, "Zayn I've now carried two of your children and I'm set to pop the second within a month, and you have the audacity to ask me to sign a goddamn prenup. Are you out of your bloody mind?"

"Baby, I'm only -"

"No don't you dare, baby, me." He stood up and threw down his napkin, "No wonder everything's been going so smoothly, you've been building up to this." Harry yanked the band off his finger, throwing it towards Zayn's head. "Take back your stupid fucking ring, you prick."

Zayn felt extremely hot with embarrassment, especially since the entire restaurant witnessed Harry's scene.

"Ah, can I get the bill please." He motioned towards one of the numerous onlooking waiters, leaning down and picking up Harry's engagement band that thankfully only hit him in the chest.

_______

Zayn got back to the hotel room as Harry was packing up his and Luca's things, "Where are you going? We can work this out, you don't have to leave. I'll tell my lawyer to fuck himself and I won't bring up the prenup again."

"Luca and I need to get back home before I'm too pregnant to fly, we planned this - remember." He sighed, absentmindedly moving around the bedroom and collected clothing. "Our flight leaves tomorrow morning."

"Can you stop for a second," Zayn tried. "We need to talk, I don't want you leaving upset."

Harry paused, "Go fuck yourself Zayn, I can't even believe you'd ask for something like that. I've been there for you since the beginning, before any of this happened. I've never asked you for anything other than for you to spend time with Luca."

"Baby I -" he stopped himself when Harry gave him eyes, "Harry, um - I don't really know how to explain myself other than I was just doing what everyone's advising me. It's not final or even written, just a suggestion."

"Well I'm not going to marry you if you can't even make choices on your own, who's to say you weren't advised to marry me since I'm pregnant again." He snapped, tossing things into the open luggage bags.

Zayn grabbed him, halting his actions. "You know that isn't true, I love you and I want to marry you. Will you - still marry me?"

He nibbled on his bottom lip, tearing up. "Yes but I don't want a prenup. I don't want anything but your love for Luca, Azad and I."

"Okay, yeah." Zayn started peppering his skin in soft kisses, drying his tears with his thumbs. "I love all of you and I was an idiot to think we'd need something like that, I'm sorry."

He let Zayn slip the band back on his finger and smiled, twisting it around his lengthy finger. "I'm sorry I yelled in the restaurant, it'll probably be in the media tomorrow and that's my fault."

Zayn shrugged, "Fuck 'em. We're together and nobodies going to believe it anyways since you've still got the band on."

"Yeah," he momentarily frowned. "I'm going to miss you."

"Me too, babe." Zayn pecked his lips, placing a hand on his fiancés swollen stomach. "But I'm flying home in three and a half weeks, I'll be there for delivery and so will my family and yours."

"Your mum is going to scream when she finds out we're naming him Azad, Waliyha will too." He inwardly laughed, feeling the baby flip around his stomach.

"We still need to tell Luca his name so he'll stop calling him, bean." Zayn commented, pulling away and helping him fold up clothing. "Liam texted me saying they're going for ice cream then they'll be back."

Harry murmured his understanding, occupied with double and triple checking that they had everything. Mostly that he'd collected all the clothing Luca often hides around the hotels they stay at, Harry's lost count on how many items they've either had to replace or had Fedex'ed to them.

____________________________________

authors note: I'm doing so good with these updates, hopefully these long and frequent chapters are making up for the lost time. I still feel so bad about that.

Anyways, Zarry had a fight and momentarily called off the engagement but Zayn was able to smooth things over.

Do you think Harry was right to (momentarily) call off the engagement because Zayn was allowing "his people" to control him? And how do you think Zarry's time apart will be spent?