Chapter 1

Harry hadn't done a whole lot today, especially since it was his day off and those are few and far between so he was taking full advantage of the twenty-four hours of freedom. Choosing to lay in bed a couple minutes - or rather hours longer than usual.

His freedom came to a screeching halt when Harry heard a thud, shuffling and then his bedroom door slowly creaked open as bare feet padded across the wood flooring.

"Daddy, you wake now?" A tiny voice whispered, unsure if the man was awake and didn't want to accidentally wake him if he wasn't.

Harry smiled, leaning up onto his elbow and looked over the edge of the bed. "Yeah baby, I was just about to come get you up. Did you sleep good in your new big boy bed?" He questioned as he smiled down at the toddler, hoisting him up onto the bed and pulled the covers back so he could crawl under.

Luca wrapped his short legs around his daddies waist, cuddling close and rested his head on daddies exposed chest. "You warm daddy, I no warm like you."

"Burr, you're little toes are frozen." Harry commented as the toddlers feet brushed against his bare hip, making him shudder at the sudden temperature change. "Let's warm those little piggies up, yeah."

Luca giggled when Harry got up and shimmed downward, wrapping his large hands around the toddlers toes and rubbed them together, cupping his feet and blew warm puffs of air across the chilled skin.

"Tickles daddy, no more. No more." Luca gasped through his giggles, pulling his feet back and hid them under more blankets so daddy couldn't reach them again.

Harry pulled Luca towards him, tickling his sides as he showered his face in kisses and laughed along with the toddlers hysterical giggling. Luca went rigged a few seconds into their tickle session, making his eyes go wide as he stared up at daddy with a panicked expression.

"I need to potty. You come too daddy?" Luca instructed as he got up, desperately trying to get down off the elevated bed.

Harry got up quickly, not wanting the toddler to wet himself in his bed because his sheets weren't as easy to clean as Luca's. "Alright, hold on - let me, Luca sit for a second so I can grab you and I'll carry you."

He shook his head, squirming to get down but not wanting to fall because daddies bed was a lot higher than his own. "No, go now."

"Luca -" Harry's words cut off when he recognized the toddlers expression, slightly deflating because now his sheets were essentially ruined.

The toddlers eyes swelled up with tears, knowing he'd taken off his pull-up and put big boy underpants on because he wanted to show daddy that he could go the whole night without an accident. But now his plan was ruined and he just wet daddies bedsheets.

"I sorry daddy, I sorry." Luca cried, covering his face and sobbed into his hands because he was ashamed he couldn't control himself.

Harry got up off the bed and picked Luca up, not caring his wet bum was leaking onto his topless body because all he wanted was to comfort his crying son. He knew this was an accident and mostly his own fault, "Luca it's okay, it's daddies fault. I was tickling you and I haven't taken you to the bathroom yet, I should've gotten up with you awhile ago. It's okay, bug. No more crying, yeah."

Luca buried his face against his daddies chest, hiccuping as his tears slowed. "Can I eat breakfast?"

"Of course, but let's give you a shower and then we can start making something for breakfast." He smiled, wiping away the last of Luca's tears and carried him towards the bathroom. "You can take a shower with me, since you've got your pee on me and I really don't want to keep that on me much longer."