Chapter 5

~}•{~

Harry laid with his limbs comfortably entangled in Zayn's, silently laying with his head rested on Zayn's exposed shoulder as he slowly drug his heated fingertips along Zayn's prominent collarbones.

Zayn halfheartedly laughed, brushing Harry's curious fingers away from his sensitive skin. "Harry I know you're my boyfriend and everything but can you please not fondle me when I'm asleep?"

"I wasn't fondling, I was touching - there's a difference." He protested, Harry's voice was groggy and scratchy sounding because he'd only woken up ten minutes prior and this was the first time he's spoken.

Zayn opened his eyes and turned onto his side to face him, "Oh right, this is considered fondling." He murmured groggily as he slipped a hand under the covers and let his hand wander across Harry's body. "And this is considered touching, yeah." Zayn whispered his words, bringing his hand up and faintly touched along Harry's exposed upper arm.

He smiled lazily at him, "Exactly. There's a difference but unlike you, I like whenever you touch me."

"I like when you touch me too, just not in my sleep because that's a bit weird." Zayn leaned forward and kissed Harry's shoulder, keeping his eyes on him the whole time.

He flushed, wiggling closer to Zayn's body. "It's not weird but I won't do it anymore, promise."

Zayn leaned up some on his elbow, leaning over Harry and put a hand under his chin as he kissed him - both disregarding their mourning breath. He pulled back and looked at him for a few seconds, completely loosing himself in Harry's green eyes and felt his heart swell when Harry's lips curled up into a playful smile.

"What, is there something on my face?" He questioned, trying to stay calm and push the thought of him having a hideous pimple on his face from his mind.

Zayn shook his head, softly kissing Harry's lips again. "No, I just think I'm in -"

His words cuff off when the bedroom door started to open, Zayn quickly shoved Harry off the bed and laid back down before his dad had fully entered the room.

"What the hell was that sound?" He questioned, further opening the door and gave him a curious look.

"Stomach, I'm hungry." Zayn lied, trying to mask his laboured breathing because he didn't even know his parents were still home - he thought they'd both left for work an hour ago.

"Okay, well your mum is making breakfast but I'm headed to work so I'll see you tonight." He still gave him a curious look, glancing around the bedroom because his son looked way too frazzled and nervous to of just woken up.

"I - yeah. Um, I'll be down after I shower, can you close the door on your way out?" Zayn stumbled over his words, just wanting to get his dad out of the room because he knows he shoved Harry pretty hard.

He laughed under his breath and left the room, closing the door behind himself and headed back downstairs.

Zayn immediately looked on the other side of his bed, seeing a pissed off and teary eyed Harry glaring up at him. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know they were here and my dad never comes in my room." He apologized, helping him up off the hardwood floor. "Are you okay at least, like you aren't hurt or anything?"

Harry silently stood up and shoved him off, collecting his clothes and pulled on his track shorts. "This is the third time this month, I thought you were going to tell them last week? I'm getting so sick of being shoved off your bed, hiding in the closet or pretending we're just friends."