Chapter 28

"In you go," Harry murmured as he lifted the drowsy toddler onto the small twin sized bed and began tucking him in under the covers, turning Luca into a human burrito.

He wiggled, loosening some of the covers and yawned a big yawn. "We seein' papas mummy and daddy more now?"

"Yes, we're having breakfast with them tomorrow morning and then we're going to do some shopping together." Harry kissed Luca's cheek, forehead and then the tip of his nose.

"I'm comin'?" He giggled, laughing at his daddies excessive kisses and puckered his own lips. "Where's the fishy?"

Harry looked around, smiling widely at the toddler. "There's my fishy," he laughed as he pecked Luca's puckered lips. "And yes you're coming, we're all going. You, papa and I."

"Okay, I'm sleepy now daddy." He yawned again, trying his best to roll onto his side but he was too tucked.

"Ni-night bug, see you in the morning." Harry kissed his forehead one last time, getting up and switching on the small light so Luca could see if he woke up and needed to potty, exiting the room silently.

Zayn looked up when the door slowly opened, tossing his phone on the bed somewhere. "Did he go right to sleep?"

"No, he never does." He laughed some, "He'll probably sneak out of bed in a couple minutes, play with some toys and fall asleep on the ground again."

"Oh, so we can't have sex or anything?" Zayn slightly furrowed his brow as he spoke, watching Harry go into the closet and then to the bathroom to change his clothes.

"Well that's rather blunt, what makes you think I even want to have sex with you?" He laughed from the bathroom, turning on the sink faucet to brush his teeth.

Zayn got up and stood in the open doorway of the bathroom, shrugging some. "You gave me a look at dinner and I assumed since you put Luca straight to bed, you know - I don't know. Was I wrong?"

"Zayn I haven't done anything like that in awhile," he paused so he could rinse his mouth with some water. "I mean you're the only person I've ever slept with and I obviously haven't had much practice so - um, I - what I'm trying to say is that I'll be awful. Nothing has changed, I still don't know what I'm doing when it comes to that."

"Babe, I don't think anyone really knows what they're doing. You just go with whatever feels good," he murmured as he moved to stand behind him, placing his hands on Harry's waist as he began kissing gently along his neck and shoulder.

He leaned back against Zayn some, letting him support his weight. "That feels good."

Zayn slowly moved a hand underneath Harry's top, touching his heated skin and focused his mouth on the sensitive part of his neck. "What about this, does this feel good?"

He breathlessly hummed, nearly a whimper.

"And what about this?" He spoke as he turned him around, connecting their lips in a long overdue heated kiss.

Harry could only whimper in response, wrapping his arms around Zayn's shoulders and pulled him closer as Zayn pushed him up onto the countertop and stood between his parted legs with his hands moving back up underneath Harry's top.

"And this?" Zayn breathed against his lips as he pulled back some so they could both catch their breaths, moving his hand into Harry's sweatpants, slipping underneath his boxers and palmed him slowly.

Harry tensed at the first touch, not used to having someone else's hand on him. "Yeah."

He started kissing Harry's neck again, keeping up with the movement of his wrist and sucked little marks into his exposed skin. Harry's breathing picked up the more Zayn stroked him, digging his fingernails into his shoulder and pulled him closer.