Chapter 2

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

Friday has finally arrived! TGIF! But, I still have to go to school. Ughh. I got up and slid my feet (I have wood floor in my room) as I headed towards my bathroom. I squinted my eyes, as the bathroom lights were bright as hell. I took care of myself and got out my outfit to wear. I choose my favorite black skinny jeans, my black t-shirt,with hot pink letters, saying "Suck It Up" and my navy blue Converses. I grabbed my phone and earbuds, my backpack and headed downstairs. I dropped my backpack on the couch and entered the kitchen to search for breakfast. I decided to go with cereal because it was quick and I had to leave in 15 minutes. When I finished my quick breakfast, I grabbed all my things that were needed for school, and walked out the door.

Arriving at school, I was met immediately by my best friend Shin Gi, who was also Korean. Shin Gi and I have been the best friends since the beginning of middle school. She and I always talked in Korean, so nobody knew what we were saying. (A/N: They're speaking Korean right now)

"So, what's up?" Shin Gi asked me, while twirling a piece of my hair.

"Nothin' much. Just that I have to get my grades up, or else something might happen," I sighed.

"Is that suppose to be a threat towards you?" Gi scoffed.

"Mmm, I'm not sure. That's what my mother told me last night, before I interrupted her," I mumbled.

"Whatevs. Don't take it seriously, she might be scaring you," Gi suggested. "Anyways we've got to get to class," Gi grunted as she dragged me with her.

As usual, I chose not to do anything during all class periods. I mean, it's Friday, for goodness sakes.  Who does school work on Fridays? I surely don't. I learn the stuff being taught, I just don't do the work. I actually only do work when ever there's a substitute teacher, because they don't know what they're doing. I also like acting as the "goody-too-shoes" student, once in awhile.

After school Gi and I planned to go to the mall but, like always, my mom just had to ruin our plans. My mom had decided to finally pick me up from school. The school decided to call my mom, again, and told her I would fail high school if I kept this "act" up. (You're probably saying right now "Sung Choon-Hee! This is your wake up call! Why are you doing this?! You need to cut it out!" Well, it's because my mom and dad had divorced when I was only 5, and my brother wasn't even a year old yet! I blame my mom for everything, because my dad was always there for me and she wasn't. My mom took custody of me to reform that bond, that we never had. My mom had an awesome (time consuming) job, which is why she's rich, and so she was never around.)  My mom was, of course, steaming. She couldn't hold in her anger anymore, and she erupted.

"Sung Choon-Hee! Do you know why I finally picked you up from school?" My mom shouted at me.

"No, why? Why have you finally picked me up?" I questioned my mom, trying my best to contain the anger inside of me.

"It's because you're not trying in school! Your school said if you don't try, then you're going to be kicked out of school... next week," My mother shot back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Next week?!" I gasped in shock. I was honestly shocked by this because, school is my "get-away-from-my-mother-and-her-constant-nagging" place.

"Yes, next week. That is why I have called your father and you are going to live in South Korea and go to high school there." My mother explained, calming down after each word came out of her mouth.

"Mom," I scoffed. "What makes you think I'll try my best there too?"

"Well, you're going to have to try Choon-Hee." My mother sighed.

"Yeah, like I'm magically gonna start doing class work," I mumbled, looking away from my mom and enjoying the tiny moment of silence.

"You leave tomorrow night." My mom blurted out, breaking the silence.

"What?!" I screamed, as shot my head at my mom. "Do I at least get to hang out with Shin Gi before I leave?!"

"Don't yell Choon-Hee, please," My mother begged, before she started another sentence "She's sleeping over tonight. That's why I decided to pick you up from school. Shin Gi is heading home to pick up her stuff, then she'll arrive at our house," My mother replied back to me.

I chose not to reply back to my mom, as I was filled with anger, sadness, confusion and joy. I pulled out my phone and earbuds and put my K-Pop music on shuffle. We didn't talk for the rest of the ride home.

Shin Gi arrived 5 minutes after my mom and I got home. I welcomed Shin Gi inside and we went up stairs to my room, and into my room. Shin Gi decided to start packing for me, right as she entered my room. Before I could stop her, she told me to pack early so I wouldn't have to pack last minute. After we finished packing, Gi and I sat outside on my roof. (My house has bay windows) We sat outside for hours talking, gossiping and singing to random K-Pop songs (we mostly sang to SHINee and Girl's Generation songs). We finally went inside and downstairs when we saw a Pizza Hut car park in front of my house. We finished eating and we went back to my room. Gi and I settled down and went to bed.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hey guys! Sorry if this chapter was really boring and made you yawn. Like I said in the chapter before, I don't want to rush any of the events happening/going to happen. So through out this story, I might drag a lot on the events. This chapter seemed a little too short (for my liking), but don't worry! I have a lot of events planned for the next chapter (and many more)! Oh yeah, and the picture of the house above is Choon-Hee's mom's house. Choon-Hee told ya guys her mom had an awesome job. You can guess which room window belongs to Choon-Hee. *psst it's not the one above the garage*