Chapter 19

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

Continued from the end of chapter 18...

"Mwo? What do you want?" No Curls asked me, setting down his pen.

I stood up and walked over beside him, now catching Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung's attention. I brought my hand up and punched him.

"YAH! Why'd you punch me?!" No Curls shouted at me, rubbing his arm. (A/N: LOL! You guys all thought she punched him in the face, didn't you guys? XD.)

"Woahh, jinja?" I replied, annoyance in my voice. "You really don't know?"

He stared at me with confusion in my eyes, before they turned into realization. "It's not my fault."

"Not your- Not your fault?! Because of you, yes you, my friend is the most hated person in this school."

"Well she should of thought about it, before  hanging out with that guy and taking pictures with him." No Curls replied back, picking up his pen again.

"Jealousy must make you duller than you already are," I squinted at him.

"J-Jealousy? Duller?"

"Ne." I replied, slowly stretching the word longer.

"How?" No Curls asked me, offended.

"First of all, why would Jan-Di hang out with some idiot with a tattoo like that?" I started off. No Curls had begun to open his mouth before I cut him off. "Think about it!"

"That's true," I heard Yi-Jung whisper to Woo-Bin.

"Yeah, why would Jan-Di hang out with a guy like that? Let alone, get in the same bed as him?" Woo-Bin replied.

"Secondly, who took the photos?" I pointed out to him, which got his attention.

"Mwo?" No Curls asked me. "What do you mean?" (Starts singing Justin Bieber)

"Oh come on! Seriously? You really didn't see that?" I asked disappointed. "Did you two see that?" I turned around to Woo-Bin and Yi-Jung.

They both nodded. "Yeah, we saw it."

"Wow, you really are duller when you get jealous," I scoffed, before turning around to leave.

I pushed the door open and walked out, crossing my arms.

"Choon-Hee. Yah, Choon-Hee," I heard behind me, along with quiet stomping feet.

"Ne?" I answered quietly turning around. "Aish, it's just you."

"Hey, uh, Yi-Jung and I are going to the porridge shop where Jan-Di works and we're gonna try and figure out who was behind this. Do you wanna come along?" Woo-Bin awkwardly asked me, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What?! Of course I'm going!" I exclaimed, uncrossing my arms.

"Great, um, I'll pick you up at 7?" Woo-Bin asked.

"Um, err, we-, um, okay?" I agreed, awkwardly smiling. "I'll most likely be at my house by seven."

"Ok, um, great. I see you then, I guess," Woo-Bin replied back walking off.

"Awkward~" I quietly sang to myself, walking towards the lunch room.

~~Later that Day, at 7:00~~

Woo-Bin picked me up from my house and drove to the porridge shop. We arrived there and got out of the car. Yi-Jung had arrived earlier and scoffed with a smile plastered on his face when he saw the both of us.

"Annyeong!" I greeted Jan-Di and her co-workers with a smile and a bow.

Yi-Jung waved Woo-Bin and I over to a table where him, Ga-Eul and Jan-Di were standing by. We walked over and on the table was a laptop with the picture that was posted on the school t.v.

"Why are we looking at this again?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"We're trying to solve who set up Jan-Di," Yi-Jung replied to me. "And because of new information given earlier-"

"Given by me," I interrupted Yi-Jung.

"-we now know that there was another person in the room."

"Unlike Curls, we actually noticed that there was a third person," I mumbled to myself.

"Now, Jan-Di. Do you remember anything else from that night?" Yi-Jung turned to Jan-Di.

"Umm, I remember waking up to any empty bed and having a headache," Jan-Di paused. "Oh yeah! I also saw a message, on the mirror, written in lipstick."  

"But why would it be written in lipstick?" Ga-In asked Jan-Di.

"The third person was a girl!" I heard my voice along with another voice announce. I turned to see Woo-Bin looking back at me. I put a thumbs up to him and smile.

"Well, we just have to find out who the girl is now," Yi-Jung said, pulling us back together.

"Why only the girl? How about the guy?" I asked.

"Don't worry about the guy," Yi-Jung smirked, looking at Woo-Bin.

"Yeah, we've got the guy," Woo-Bin added in, nodding his head while adjusting his fingerless glows on his hands.

~~Next Day at School~~

I sat by Jan-Di at lunch, watching out for her. Also silently discussing which girls really have it out for her. Because only the entire school hates Jan-Di because of what happened with Curls. You guys don't even know how many times kids have walked away from attacking Jan-Di when I show up.

I leaned back in my chair and stared at Jan-Di. Thinking of how she got into all this trouble. I don't think she ever wanted to be here in the first place. I was so busy in my thoughts I didn't even hear the excited gasps and squeals of the people surrounding us.

"Yah," Jan-Di whispered loudly at me, getting my attention. She pointed behind me.

I turned to see the play boy twins (Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin) walking towards us. They passed by all the students and sat by us.

"Lean in close you two," Yi-Jung pointed at Jan-Di and I.

"We found him," Woo-Bin grinned like an idiot. Making me smile a bit too.

"Found who?" Jan-Di asked.

"The guy on the photo with you," Woo-Bin explained.

"Wait, how?" I asked, surprised.

"We have our ways and connections," Yi-Jung answered. "And it turns out there really was a girl that was there and took the photo."

"The guy in the photo told him to pose with you, Jan-Di, and that was all. According to him, she did everything else," Woo-Bin continued the story.

"But who was the girl?" I asked.

"He said she never said her name; but apparently she's from Shinwa," Yi-Jun answered me.

"Mwo?!" Jan-Di and I exclaimed.

"Here?!" I asked.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Hey guys! I am so sorry! It's been like a month and half since I've last updated. I know that this chapter was super boring and it's my weakest chapter yet. Only 1088 words! Are you kidding me? Then again, I started high school back in September, the reason being why I haven't been updating at all. I'm sorry again, but this is the best chapter I can give you guys :/. I'll try hard to work better! Thank you and saraghae❤️ my wonderful, magnificent people!☺️

-Mel