Chapter 14

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

Wait... Shinwa goes on field trips? Do high schools even go on field trips? Well, I know my school doesn't. And this isn't even a field trip, it's a friggin vacation! Kinda... I kind of don't want to go because I'll be forced to stay with my boyfriend and his buds. Also with those bratty, so called "students", but what can I do? My dad pretty much paid for half the trip. (The reason why, is because my dad works for Shinwa and his position is right below Curls' mom' secretary. He's the most trustworthy, after the secretary, and he get's paid a lot... He's also in charge of the Shinwa schools (the pre-school, elementary, middle, high and university) *sigh* Jan-Di also told me she wasn't going... So much for hanging out with her.

I sat in my classroom desk and thought about the "Welcome Party"... still. It's been two and a half weeks! I feel bad for not answering Curls, but he hasn't brought it up either. Maybe he's still mad at me for going off at him. It's not my fault he chose the wrong girl to pick on. My thoughts and arguments were disrupted when I heard Sunny, Miranda and Ginger whispering about Min Seo-Hyun (oh yeah, I finally know who she is. Hehe...).

"Did you hear that Min Seo-Hyun is coming back to Korea?" Miranda asked, causing Sunny and Ginger to pop their heads at her.

"Really? When?!" Sunny and Ginger replied back at the same time.

*school bell*

They left the classroom quicker than the speed of light, still discussing about their conversation. Somebody wants to see F4. Who cares? I'm dating Woo-Bin. I got up from my seat and started towards the door. I noticed that Jan-Di had fallen asleep. I made my way towards her, but was cut off when her friend, who's name I've never learned (and never want to) yet, woke her up. I shrugged it off and walked off the lunch room.

I started towards the lunch room, but didn't get far, as a hand grabbed my arm, yanking me to the side. Next thing I know I'm cornered against the wall, with two arms blocking my way, by no other than my boyfri- Ahem, Woo-Bin. I stood still, against the wall, looking straight into his eyes. Am I weirdly comfortable like this..? Eww, no. We stood there for another second before I shoved him off.

"Yah! Why'd you do that?" I scolded him.

"Are you going, or what?" Woo-Bin asked me after regaining his balance.

"Huh? Wh-Where?" I stuttered, confused by what he meant.

"To Min Seo-Hyun's party," Woo-Bin scoffed, narrowing his eyes down...

I-Is he looking at my-

Woo-Bin turned around, looking a little hurt.

"Y-Yah," I started before he walked away. What's up with him? A-And why was he looking at my-Eww. I thought to myself slightly shivering on the inside.

I walked into the lunch room, as if nothing had just happened. Getting some food for myself, I sat alone. I grabbed my ring, hanging from my necklace, and played with it, thinking about my final answer.

~~The Next Day~~

Ahh! Shi-The field trip/vacation! I totally forgot! I shot out of bed and rushed myself. I slipped on my light blue washed skinny jeans, a cute t-shirt, my wool cardigan, socks, combat boots and my black trench coat. I grabbed my bag, filled with my supplies, and headed out the door. Surprisingly, there was already a black car ready outside to take me to school. I headed inside and shut the door.

"Please hurry, I'm already late," I pleaded.

The driver drove right off and headed straight to the dock. (A/N: Remember, they were going on a boat to Jeju Island, or something...) Thankfully we got there just in time and everybody was just about to aboard the boat. I thanked my driver and got out of the car. I saw Curls walk my way and towards the driver side. He said something to my driver, what was it? Before I headed onto the boat Curls called me over and forced me to wait with F4 (well more like him, Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin because I had no clue where Ji-Hoo was). "F4" and I boarded the boat last, and I received a whole bunch of glares. Thanks Curls! (insert sarcasm)