Chapter 7

I woke up with a burst of energy. Today was the day I rebel against F4. Yes, that was my "ultimate" plan. It's just the beginning though, I have a lot more planned for those "precious" boys. I looked at my new clothes and grabbed them into a hug. (I know, I'm a weird person for hugging my clothes.) I finally put my clothes on, but there was something missing. Oh yeah! Dramatic make up! I applied my make up and looked in the mirror again. I loved my choice for my first rebellion outfit. I wore a plain white dress shirt (that was a bit more fitted than my usual school uniform dress shirt) rolled up to my  elbows and untucked, my favorite black skinny jeans and my ankle high heel boots. I grabbed my school bag and met my brother and Mr. Butler downstairs. The three maids, Mr. Butler and Hyun-Ki were really surprised by my school outfit. 

"Noona, where's your school uniform?" Hyun-Ki asked in complete shock. 

"I'm not wearing my school uniform today Hyun-Ki. And I won't be wearing my uniform, from now on un-until," I started, but stopped myself before I told him my whole plan. 

"Until what? Noona?" Hyun-Ki questioned, begging to know.

"Umm, nothing. C'mon let's go to school," I pushed him lightly towards the door, as I finished my sentence. 

I noticed we arrived at school a little early, but it was alright. I needed to learn tomorrow's lesson today, so I could dance tomorrow. I exited the car and headed towards the dance room. Before I entered to dance room, I checked inside F4's private classroom just to make sure I was completely alone. I took a quick peek in F4's room and saw nobody, so I left and entered to dance room. Apparently I stayed in the dance room a little longer than expected, so when I exited the room, everybody had arrived already. I started walk down the stairs, but soon was pushed to the sides when the screaming started. F4 walked in, and this time they weren't stopped, yet they still stopped to smell the flowers (Metaphor. They stood still and embraced the attention). That's when I took my cue and strutted down the stairs. Like planned, I caught their attention. 

"Yahh! Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" Gu Jun-Pyo asked me, causing everybody to look at me. 

"I could ask you four  the same question," I replied back scoffing while turning towards them, which earned a lot of gasps and shocked 'ooh's'. 

"YAH! How dare you speak to our F4 Prince's like that?!" Some girl shouted at me.

"Yah, are you F4? Was I speaking to you?" I asked her putting more attitude into my other sentence, causing her to back off. That's right. Butt out. I guess Jun-Pyo was still in shock from what I said so I continued to walk off. Before I got far, I turned back and told him what I had planned. "Oh yeah Gu Jun-Pyo, I plan on not wearing my uniform until you guys wear your uniforms. So, expect different outfits from me everyday," I turned and continued walking. Everybody slowly started spreading out, and soon F4 left from their spot. 

Gu Jun-Pyo's POV: 

Ji-Hoo, Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin were behind me as we walked towards the open school doors. Before we reached the door, the screaming started. Aish! Why do they have to scream so loud?  We all walked inside, but they crowded around us, so we were stopped in our tracks. Before I started walking, I saw a girl in the back without a uniform.

"Yahh! Why aren't you wearing your uniform?" I asked the girl, making everybody turn their heads towards her.

"I could ask you four the same question," She snapped back at me, which made everybody gasp and 'ooh'. Before I could open my mouth, some girl shouted back at her.

"YAH! How dare you speak to our F4 Prince's like that?!" 

"Yah, are you F4? Was I speaking to you?" The girl spoke back emotionless.

I guess I was still processing what just happened, so nothing came out of my mouth. The girl continued walking, but stop after a couple of steps, she turned back to me and ruled out what she planned on doing.

"Oh yeah Gu Jun-Pyo, I plan on not wearing my uniform until you guys wear your uniforms. So, expect different outfits from me everyday," She turned and walked away leaving everyone shocked. Everybody started walking away, leaving us alone. Woo-Bin ushered me to go and stop looking like a fool, so we left. That little rascal, thinking she can disrespect F4 like that. 

Geum Jan-Di's POV:

I walked off to class after that girl talked back to F4, and wow. She had no fear. I walked into class, and there was was, right next to my desk. When I walked passed her, and to my desk, I recognized her. Omo! She was a customer at the porridge shop that I work at!  I decided to talk to her and tell her that I thought she was fearless for standing up to F4. I turned to her and took a deep breath. 

"Hi! My name is Geum Jan-Di! What's your name?" I stuck my hand out to shake.

"Oh, umm, my name is Sung Choon-Hee." She responded back to me, shaking my hand

"That's a nice name you have." I complemented her.

"Oh, thanks. Your's too," she replied smiling a bit at me. 

We started talking with each other some more, when she then remembered me. She was very smart and, for some reason, she asked the teacher for tomorrow's lesson. Was she not going to be here tomorrow? I chose not to ask her, because I didn't want to sound nosy. Class was over and I grabbed all my stuff and left for the swimming pool. I'm glad I started talking to her. Maybe I could get her to come visit the porridge shop some time soon.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

What is up? How'd you guys like my chapter? Did you guys like her "plan"? It's a bit boring now, but I'll try my best to try to make it more exciting. Sorry for not updating, I have been really tired and my family keep on using the computer I'm using to type this story. So, next chapter I will try to make stuff more interesting and not boring. I actually picked someone to play the roll as Sung Choon-Hee, and it's Park Min Young! (You probably recognize her and City Hunter) The photo of her that I choose, kind of makes her look like Ga Eul. Welp! My time is up for this chapter, so I'll see you next chapter! Byee! ☺

-Mel