Chapter 8

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

It's been three days since my all-of-the-sudden outfit change, and I'm actually surprised that F4 isn't doing anything about it. I honestly expected something big  to happen. Oh, well. Now it looks like F4 is tempted by me, that's good. It was PE time, but I didn't feel like doing what the kids were doing, so I begged the PE teacher to let me go to the dance room instead. The PE teacher finally allowed me to go to the dance room, and I told him I would be back five minutes before class ended. Stopping by the changing rooms, I changed out of my PE clothes and into my dance clothes (my school outfit that day). I ran off to the dance room, dragging my bag a long the way, and got into the dance room. 

I looked at the clock and saw that I had 12 minutes left until PE class was over. I resumed my music and walked back to the mirror. I closed my eyes and took some deep breathes before dancing. My eyes shot opened when my music stopped all of the sudden. I turned to see two guy students slowly walking towards me. Before any of us could do anything, a phone rang. 

*riiingg* 

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and picked it up.

"Hello?" 

"Umm, Choon-Hee?"

"Oh hey Shin Gi! I'm a bit busy right now. Can I call you back in, say, 5 minutes? Start counting when I hang up,"

"Oh, ok,"

I hung up my phone and shoved it back it my pocket. The two students were still walking towards me, and I started walking towards them too. Then the kid on my right threw a fist at me "Tsk, tsk didn't anybody tell you to never swing at a girl, until she swings at you first?"  I thought to myself as I dodged his punch and grabbed his arm, causing him to slightly bend down. I switched my right hand to his left shoulder and kneed him in the gut twice. I pushed him down and turned to the other guy. He made the same mistake as the first guy and threw the first punch. I dodged his fist and grabbed his arm, pulling him slightly behind me. I stepped on his popliteal fossa (the part behind the knee), causing him to fall to his knees. I punched him twice in the face. He fell over and held his knee, from me stepping (pretty much stomping) on his popliteal fossa. I turned to the door and started to leave, but I didn't get far. The fist kid got back up and darted towards me. I returned the favor by doing a spinning heel kick. I pulled my phone out and dialed Shin Gi's number. 

"Hey, so what's up?"

"Exactly five minutes,"

I put away my phone just as I exited the doors to the outdoors, where my PE class was. I put my phone away and felt some pain on my right knuckle. I checked my knuckle and saw that it was bleeding. It wasn't bleeding a lot to the point where blood would start dripping. It was at the point of bleeding where you would wipe it, and it would bleed again. I walked towards the bathroom, but stopped at the doorway when I heard two people talking. I knew that one of them was Jan-Di, for sure, but who was the other?  It wasn't long before Jan-Di stormed out. I really needed to wash my bloody knuckle, so I walked in, not caring who was in the bathroom anymore. I entered the bathroom and saw the person I never would have expected to be in the girl's bathroom. Gu Jun-Pyo. I walked passed him and towards the bathroom sink. I set my bag down and turned on the faucet.

"You know you're not suppose to be in the girl's bathroom, right?" I asked him wincing in pain when the water touched my knuckle, causing him to turn at me and notice it.

"Yah! What'd you do to your hand?" Jun-Pyo asked me, grabbing my hand and examining it. 

"Why are so interested with my injury?" I asked pulling my hand back. "Just look for some guys  with bruises on their face," I sighed at him and turned back to the sink to finish washing my hand.  I turned off the faucet and dried my hand with paper towels. I grabbed my bag from the counter sink and exited the bathroom, leaving Jun-Pyo standing there.  

The school day passed so fast, and my knuckle hurt really bad. It stopped bleeding by the time everybody had changed back into their school uniforms, but it still hurt a lot. I got out of school and thank god Mr. Butler was there. I told Mr. Butler to please hurry home. When when we arrived at home I threw my backpack on the ground and ran up stairs to the bathroom. I quickly washed my knuckle and took out the First Aid Kit. I took care of my wound and exited the bathroom where I was met by a maid. She told me that my backpack was in my room, I thanked her and left to my room. I decided to skip dinner and go straight to bed. It bothered me so much why Jun-Pyo was so concerned of my knuckle.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hey guys! Sorry I cut this story short. I felt like I always wrote so much for you guys to read, so I'm giving you guys a break! So, if you guys are wondering why her knuckle started bleeding, is because the back of her hands were cracked from the cold weather. So when she punched the second kid in the face twice, that was what caused her knuckles to crack and bleed. And yes, the back of your knee is called the popliteal fossa, Google it. (Or Wiki it, I don't really care.) Quick explanation done and chapter done, so good bye! We'll most likely will see each other next chapter! Peace! ☺

-Mel