Chapter 4

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

I was one of the last people to boarded the plane so, of course, the plane was already packed. Since my mom is pretty rich, she bought me a First Class plane ticket and a window seat. Thank the heaven's lord, a window seat! (You probably think I'm weird for being relieved on having a window seat, but it's better than an isle seat. Plus, I like looking out windows.) I stuffed my duffle bag above and took my seat. I looked out the window and embraced my last glance of North Carolina. Not much time passed before I felt a whoosh of air lightly brush against my cheek. I turned my head away from the window to see a beautiful Korean girl around her early twenties. Look, I'm not racist, but I know a Korean person when I see them and this girl had Korean written all over her. Just before we were about to fly off she got a phone call which clarified that she was Korean. Her conversation was pretty long, and she wasn't that quiet at speaking so I understood every, single, word,  being said. Then the flight attendants started walking around telling everyone to turn off their phones.

"Excuse me ma'am, but you're going to have to end your call and turn off your phone. The plane is about to lift off," The flight attendant explained to the Korean girl.

"Oh, ok. I'm just ending my call right now. Thank you for telling me," The Korean girl replied back in beautiful, fluent English.

"You're welcome," The flight attendant smile and walked away.

The Korean girl hung up her phone and put it in her jacket pocket. (A/N: Choon-Hee and the Korean girl are going to be speaking Korean)

"You speak English so fluently," I commented to the girl.

"Thank you," She replied smiling. "Are you visiting home?" She asked me with a slight tone of interest.

"Umm, I guess you can say that," I replied back to her before realizing something. "Oh, excuse me for my rude manners, my name is Sung Choon-Hee," I exclaimed sticking out my hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you Sung Choon-Hee. My name is Gu Jun-Hee," She smiled again while shaking my hand.

Unni (yes, 'Unni" I'm respectful to my culture and her and I got to know each other) and I talked to each other for hours. We always had something to share. We soon stopped talking because it was so late. I'm glad I met Gu Jun-Hee Unni. I checked the time on my phone. Huh, only 9:45? I guess I'll watch something on the airplane t.v's.

Gu Jun-Hee's POV: (A/N: She's speaking Korean)

Aish! I'm going to miss my flight back home! I have to hurry! Oh thank goodness I made it on time. I rushed inside the airplane and quickly found my seat. I sat down and swept my loose hair out of my face.

*ring* *ring*

Not even five minutes on the plane and another phone call. Of course it's my kid brother, Gu Jun-Pyo calling. Probably trying to get away from mom again. *sigh* Why does she bother him so much?

"Hello?"

Jun-Pyo and I were talking for awhile, until a flight attendant told me we were about to take off.

"Excuse me ma'am, but you're going to have to end your call and turn off your phone. The plane is about to lift off," The flight attendant explained to me.

"Oh, ok. I'm just ending my call right now. Thank you for telling me," I replied back in fluent English.

The flight attendant walked away, and I returned back to my conversation with Jun-Pyo.

"I have to go now, the plane is about to take off. I'll see you tomorrow, maybe," I tell my brother.

"Aishh. Alright then Noona, I'll see you tomorrow then," Jun-Pyo replied back to me and hanging up afterwards.