Chapter 16

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

*F L A S H B A C K*

"Are you crazy or something?" Woo-Bin asked, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, I might be crazy," I nod. "Crazy for you."

I immediately regretted my answer when he raised his eyebrows. We stayed still, looking into each others eyes. Then before I knew it...

Our lips met.

*E N D*

I shook my head, grabbing at my hair. Wae? Wae? Wae? I continuously asked myself. Why did I say that?! I paused, lifting my hand, and grazed my lips. We kissed. I dozed off, replaying that scene over, over in my head. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone went off. I picked up my phone and brought it to my ear.

"H-Hello?" I spoke into the phone, almost whispering.

"Hello, my beautiful girlfriend," I heard from the other line, causing me to flinch at "beautiful". Damn! I really shouldn't have added my number on his phone.

"Wh-What do you want?" I demanded from Woo-Bin.

"I need you to come to Jun-Pyo's house,"

"Why would I want to go there? That's a death trap for me."

"Jan-Di's over there and we need your help." We? Meaning F4?

"Why is Jan-Di over there?!"

"Look, are you helping us, or not?" Help? What do they need help with? They're fricken F4 for crying out loud.

"Fine. I'll help you guys, but you'll have to owe me."

"Yeah, okay, fine. I will. What's your address?"

Woo-Bin and I finished talking and I hung up. "Dress formal" Woo-Bin had told me. How formal is he talking about? I decided not to go too formal, and looked through my wardrobe for a dress. I pulled out a dress and smiled. Mom had given me this dress after she originally bought it for herself and realized it was the wrong size, but gave it to me, thinking it would fit me perfectly. I walked into my bathroom to change into it. I exited out of my bathroom and went to my body mirror. I did a little twirl in the dress, admiring the off white dress and the black belt, with two flowers placed in the middle.

I headed downstairs towards the Beauty Room, to choose a pair of high heels. I decided on some simple white strappy heels. I sat down on the side of the chair, facing the makeup table, and put my heels on. I spun to my left to face the mirror. I picked up a curling iron and turned it on. I decided to move on to the makeup as I waited for the curling iron to heat up.

When I finished with my makeup and hair, I stood up and stretched. Wow, that took some time. I wonder why Woo-Bin isn't here yet. Somehow I managed to successfully do my makeup without raging. I decided to go with a simple natural makeup look that wouldn't look too harsh on me. For my hair, I went with loose bouncy curls that framed my face, and they went well with my dress.

I headed back up stairs to fetch my phone and sun glasses after noticing how bright it was outside. I collect my stuff and headed back downstairs. I reached the bottom of the stairs when I noticed Woo-Bin standing in the middle of the foyer, dumbstruck.

"Th-This is your house?" Woo-Bin stuttered, shocked, looking at me.

"Yeah. Wae mudna? (Why do you ask?)" I chuckled. "Oh, umm, let me grab something before we leave."