Chapter 5

Sung Choon-Hee's POV: (Continuing from the previous chapter)

What is this uniform for? I looked at the name imprinted on the jacket. 

"Sh-Shinwa High School," I muttered quietly, and stood there confused before it hit me.

"Appa! Is this my school uniform?" I questioned my dad, while walking downstairs towards him with my uniform in hand. 

"Yes, you and your brother both go to Shinwa," My dad explained to me, paying attention to whatever he was doing.

"How can Hyun-Ki go to high school with me? He's only 10," I pointed out, looking at my school uniform. 

My dad stopped what he was doing and explained everything to me. He told me that my brother and I are lucky to be going to Shinwa. (My dad apparently works for Shinwa, which apparently is an automatic 'yes' to attend Shinwa.) My brother butted in and told me that the next school year started next month.  Ughh, really? I've only just arrived in Korea and I have to start school almost right away. Whatevs. I have to get use to Korea again. Before I left back to my room, I asked my dad if the butler could drive, and if my brother was free tomorrow. My brother and dad both said yes and asked why. I just told them I had a plan for tomorrow. I said goodnight to both of them and went back to my bedroom. I hung my school uniform back om wardrobe and fell on my bed. I slipped under my covers and fell fast asleep.

~~~~The Next Beautiful Morning~~~~

I woke up with the wonderful sun shining through my windows and glass balcony doors. I immediately shot out of bed and ran into the bathroom, for I wanted to hurry and get going with my plan for this morning. In the middle of brushing my teeth, I ran out of the bathroom to my suitcases and unzipped both of them. I picked out my blue skinny jeans, light gray t-shirt, leather jacket and my new black boots (that I had recently bought with Shin Gi the other day). I collected all my clothes that I choose and brought them to the bathroom with me. I resumed brushing my teeth and took a shower after I finished brushing. I blew dried my hair after showering and changed into my new outfit. I decided to leave my boots off until it was time to leave. I headed downstairs and found my brother sitting in the living room watching the news. It had to do with Shinwa High School, but I didn't pay much attention to it. 

"Hyun-Ki get ready, we're gonna go out to eat for breakfast," I told him while looking for Mr. Butler. (Yes, I call our butler "Mr. Butler")

"Where are we going? Because I kinda wanted porridge for breakfast today," My brother replied back to me. 

"Porridge sounds really good right now," I responded back to Hyun-Ki, rubbing my belly. "Um, do you know where Mr. Butler is?" I asked Hyun-Ki facing towards him.

"MR. BUTLER!" Hyun-Ki shouted, using one hand to cup his mouth, causing me and a maid to jump a little.

"Yes young master," Mr. Butler came into the room, awaiting for a request.

"There he is Choon-Hee," Hyun-Ki pointed, turning back around to the t.v.

"Thank you," I mumbled to my brother as I turned to face Mr. Butler and he turned to face me. "Mr. Butler, could you please drive my brother and I to a porridge restaurant, please?" I asked.

Mr. Butler agreed to take us and grabbed a car key hanging on a wall behind us. I told my brother to put his shoes on, so we could leave (I also headed up stairs to grab my boots). We got in the car and left to a porridge restaurant. Mr. Butler told me he knew a great porridge place that served the best pumpkin and abalone porridge. I instructed Mr. Butler to drive there. Which he replied the ride was going to be a long ride, but I didn't mind neither did Hyun-Ki. 

Some time passed before we arrived and the place didn't seem busy at all. Hmm, maybe it's better when business isn't as busy. We entered the porridge place and were immediately greeted by two young and beautiful girls. One had chin-length hair, and the other one had hair a little longer than her shoulders. They both seem a little young to be working. They seated us and gave us menus to order. I knew what I wanted right away, abalone porridge. We, including Mr. Butler, all ordered our porridge and waited for our meal. Our porridge arrived and we ate it all up. Man, it was so delicious! I have to come back here often. We thanked the two girls and drove back home.

 Before we actually left the porridge place, I decided to be generous and order three to-go's that had three different kinds of porridge's for the maids back at home. When pulled up in the driveway the three maids greeted my brother and I, before we passed them I handed one of the maids the bag with the porridge.

"Here, there are three different kinds of porridge flavors for the three of you. Enjoy, and don't fight over the flavors," I smiled at them.

I walked in my room and landed on my bed. I pulled out my phone and decided to call my mom. I missed her so much already, even though a day had barely passed. My mom picked up after the second ring and started asking thousands of questions at once. I didn't even get a chance to talk after two minutes of her asking questions. We talked for a few minutes before she had to get back to work. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I then searched up Shin Gi's name and called her. She, of course, picked up right away and started shouting about how much she missed me. We talked way  longer than my previous conversation with my mom. We talked for hours, before Shin Gi had to go to bed. (Oh yeah, different time zones. I forgot.)  We talked a little bit longer, then said goodbye (she actually said 'Good night' to me and hung up). I spent the rest of my day doing whatever amused me in my new house. Before bedtime, my dad had came home from where ever he went, and asked me if I wanted a house tour. I jumped up and down chanting  'Yes'. 

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Salutations you wonderful, beautiful people! Thank you for the views and votes so far! Anyways, sorry if this chapter was really boring. I kind of wanted a chapter of her getting comfortable in her new environment and home. Next chapter, to skip ahead and stop dragging the events happening, Choon-Hee and her brother will  be going to school. The picture of the outfit, is Choon-Hee's outfit that she wore to go out to the porridge restaurant. Reminding me, anybody have any guesses on who those girls were? (It's so obvious, I'm sorry. I'm very bad at trying to make a character a mystery character.) I hope I make the next chapter more interesting (I'm writing this at 1:40 AM right now, don't judge me). This chapter has ended so, good bye! 'Till next time! Peace y'all! ☺

-Mel