Chapter 22

Song Choon-Hee's POV:

When I arrived at school, everybody was gathered around the t.v. What is it now? I pushed my way to the front of the crowd and read what was on the t.v. The t.v. showed pictures of Oh Min-Ji, with captions about all of her plastic surgeries. There were then a bunch of whispers, causing me to turn around. I saw Jan-Di walk in, so did everybody else. Sunny, Ginger, and Miranda brought Jan-Di to the center of the circle; pushing me aside.

"Yah!" I exclaimed, only to be ignored.

"Oh my god," Ginger commented dramatically, clinging onto Jan-Di's arm.

"If I looked like her, I would just kill myself," Miranda claimed, clinging onto Jan-Di's other arm.

"Aish. Jinja..." I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

Jan-Di pulled her arms out of their grip.

"You guys have the money to buy anything you want. Even beauty," Jan-Di scoffed, turning around to look at them. "All of you guys have gotten plastic surgery. So why is it that all of you can get plastic surgery to be prettier, but it's wrong for Oh Min-Ji to do it?"

Everybody stood in shock taking in Jan-Di's words. At that moment Oh Min-Ji walked into the room, trembling. Min-Ji slowly made her way to Jan-Di.

"I don't expect to be forgiven by you," Min-Ji said quietly, tears in her eyes. Jan-Di replied by slapping Min-Ji across the face, causing everybody to gasp in shock (a quiet "ooh" coming from me).

"I can't say I'm sorry either," Min-Ji added on, only to receive another slap from Jan-Di.

"You shouldn't expect to be forgiven," Jan-Di spat back coldly before walking off.

Everybody dispersed into different directions. I walked off in complete shock of what just happened. I've never seen Jan-Di like that, but Min-Ji deserved every second that just happened to her. I instinctively headed to the dance room, lost in thought. I entered the dance room and sat down, with my back against the mirror. I sat quietly; the only noise heard was the echoing taps of my shoes hitting each other. I pulled out my phone, dialing a number, ignoring the first class bell going off.

"Hello?" The voice answered, with confusion.

"Did you hear what happened earlier?" I asked. Gross. I sound like the brats that attend this school. I guess they've started to rub off on me.

"No," The voice replied, intrigued. "What happened?"

"Jan-Di slapped Min-Ji," I told the person in the phone, emphasizing the word slapped. "Twice." (A/N: Starts singing Twice songs.)

"Jan-Di slapped her?" The voice asked back, in total surprise.

"Yeah! Can you believe it?" I replied, nodding my head as if he could actually see me. 

"Jan-Di?" I heard a voice in the background through the phone. "What about Jan-Di? Yah! Woo-Bin!"

"Did Jan-Di really slap Min-Ji?" Woo-Bin asked me again.

"Oh yeah," I said, nodding.

"What happened before that?" Woo-Bin continued to ask.