Chapter 18

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

"YOU'RE DATING JAN-DI?!" I shouted, storming into F4's school hangout. "SINCE WHEN?"

"Shout any louder and they whole school will know," Curls replied, continuing to shuffle a deck of cards.

"Where do you think I heard it from?" I asked in a sassy tone. "Now, are you going to tell me?"

"Since last night," Curls smirked.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this," I said, sitting down.

"Why are you so worried?" Woo-Bin asked me, leaning forwards in his chair.

"Because she's my friend and I don't want him hanging out with her," I explained, giving Curls the death glare.

"Yah. Really?" Curls asked, "You don't trust me with her? And when did you become friends with her?"

"Yeah, and since I got to this school," I shot back at him. "And when we're you so interested with Jan-Di?"

"I don't have to answer that," Curls replied back, looking away.

"Okay, fine, but don't you dare hurt her," I warned before getting up and  turning around to leave. 

3rd Person's View (Narrator)

The three boys watched as Choon-Hee stormed out of their hang out.

"Yah, Jun-Pyo, are sure you wanna do this?" Yi-Jung asked Jun-Pyo once Choon-Hee left the room.

"Do what?" Jun-Pyo asked back.

"You know, getting real with Jan-Di," Yi-Jung replied back to Jun-Pyo.

"Remember, our parents get the final say in our relationships."

"Yeah, I know," Jun-Pyo dully answered back to Yi-Jung. "But, weren't you and Woo-Bin calling yourselves 'real men'? Or are you guys just being cocky and calling yourselves that?"

The three boys heard a noise, which sounded like a snort, after Jun-Pyo had finished what he was saying. They ignored this and continued talking.

"Well then what is a 'real man'  to you?" Yi-Jung asked Jun-Pyo, with interest in his voice.

"A man who takes responsibility from beginning to end," Jun-Pyo replied.

"All  the way to the end?" Woo-Bin questioned Jun-Pyo's answer.

"Ne. All  the way to the end," Jun-Pyo nodded his head.

The boys finished up their conversation, and changed the subject. Little did they know that Choon-Hee had stuck around, her hand covering her mouth, and had heard every single word they had just said.

~~Next School Morning~~

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

I sat in my bed, my blankets covering my legs. My eyes, opening and closing, as I had just woken up. The shrill of my phone ringing, caused me to jump slightly and wake up a little.

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello)" I quietly spoke into the phone before yawning.

"Yah. Choon-Hee, wear your school uniform today," A loud voice came from my phone, making me weakly scowl and pull the phone away from my ear.

"Wae?"

"Just wear it today," the voice ordered me.

"How'd you even get my number, Curls?" I mumbled into the phone.