Chapter 17

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

It's the day. The day that came too fast. The day Min Seo-Hyun would leave to France and not come back. I grabbed my high top Converse. I sat down on my bed and took my time putting my boots on. I got up from my bed and picked up my knitted beanie and purse before leaving my room. I walked out of the front door and got inside my personal car. The driver drove off to the airport.

Luckily, I had arrived in time and headed inside. I went to the gate where Min Seo-Hyun would board the plane to France. I found F4 and Jan-Di and hurried over to them. I stood by Jan-Di as we watched Min Seo-Hyun walk towards the gate. Before Min Seo-Hyun had left, I finally noticed that Ji-Hoo wasn't here.

"Where's Ji-Hoo?" I whispered to Jan-Di.

"I don't know," Jan-Di shrugged. "He wasn't here earlier with us."

Min Seo-Hyun looked at us and sighed.

"Well, I guess this is it," Seo-Hyun smiled a weak smile.

Seo-Hyun hugged them all but whispered something in Jan-Di's ear. When she got to me, she pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey. Watch after these boys for me, okay?" Seo-Hyun asked me. "Jun-Pyo told me that you're a fighter. So push around these guys around if they don't listen."

I nodded and smiled.

"Yah. Seo-Hyun. How can you give her permission to push us around?" Curls started complaining. "We're her Oppa's."

Seo-Hyun just smiled back and grabbed her luggage. She walked towards the gate, but stopped and turned around. A sad smile was on her face as she turned around and walked out of our sight.

"Man, how could Ji-Hoo be so cold and not even show up for Min Seo-Hyun's departure," Yi-Jung sighed, shaking his head.

"This is the last time he'll see her in person too," Woo-Bin added in.

"Oh! Look!" I exclaimed, pointing. "It's Ji-Hoo!"

All of them turned around and right behind them stood Ji-Hoo.

"I thought you weren't going to be here!" Yi-Jung told Ji-Hoo.

"Actually, I've been here for hours," Ji-Hoo explained to us.

"Mwo?" All of us said at the same time.

"What are you doing?" Jan-Di asked all of the sudden, surprising us all. "Is this all that you can do? Follow her! Ppalli! (Quickly/Hurry)"

Ji-Hoo pulled out a ticket out of his inside jacket pocket.

"I'm going on the next flight," Ji-Hoo smiled.

"What changed your mind?" Woo-Bin asked.

"Jan-Di did," Ji-Hoo replied back. "If it wasn't for her, I would have never made this decision."

"It's almost time for me to go," Ji-Hoo pointed out, looking at his watch. Ji-Hoo looked at me. He walked towards me and hugged me.

"Keep him close. Get to know him. He's actually not that bad. And don't think I didn't see that kiss," Ji-Hoon whispered in my ear, before pulling away.

I felt my face turn hot and red. Ji-Hoo just smiled and chuckled. He then turned to Jan-Di.

"Thank you. It's because of you that I realized I have to be honest. You taught me that sometimes you need the courage to hang on. I'm glad I got to know a girl like you," Ji-Hoo told Jan-Di before kissing her forehead.

I looked at Curls and saw jealousy all over his face. If looks could kill, Ji-Hoo would probably be dead.

Ji-Hoo then left for his flight.