Chapter 20

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

"Yah, pabo," I spoke sternly into the phone. "Where are you?"

"Why do you care?" Curls snarled.

I scoffed. "I don't: I just need to talk to you."

"Well if you don't care, then why should I tell you?"

"Dear lord," I mumbled to myself, massaging my temples. "Why are you so stubborn? Just tell me where you are."

"I'm not stubborn, and I don't have to tell you," Curls replied defensively.

"Fine!" I answered, a little louder than I implied. "I guess I'll just have Jan-Di ask Ji-Hoo."

There was a pause before Curls spoke.

"G-Go ahead. See if I care."

"Jan-Di," I pretended to call out her, pulling my phone away from my ear; but close enough to hear if Curls was still on the line. "I want to ask Ji-Hoo something but, you see, I don't talk to him as much as you do."

"What is it you want to ask?" I mimicked Jan-Di's voice as best as I could.

"Could you please ask him whe-"

"WAIT!" I heard my phone call out.

"Ne?" I answered sweetly, a stupid smirk forming on my face.

He let out a deep sigh. "...I'll tell you where I'm heading."

"Okay," My smirk still on my face.

"I'm heading to a hotel at the moment," Curls grumbled.

"A hotel?" I repeated, puzzled. "Why? Where? Which one?"

After Curls told me his location, we ended our call. I looked out the front doors of the school and saw Jan-Di waiting for me. I walked out the doors, watching my driver pull up to the school, and stood by Jan-Di.

"Hey, Jan-Di," I called out to her, "there's someplace I have to go right now. Is it okay if you wait here for a little bit?"

"Yeah. That's no problem," Jan-Di smiled. "Be quick."

"Alright. Thank you so much," I hugged her before heading towards my car. Time to give Jun-Pyo a lesson, I thought while getting in my car.

I arrived at the hotel, dismissing my driver, and pushed the elevator button once I had entered the hotel.

Room 1305. My phone blinked. From: Curls.

I walked into an open elevator and pushed button 13. The doors opened and I walked off to find room 1305. When I found room 1305, the door was already opened and I heard a girl start talking.

"Please don't be hurt," She spoke quietly. "It's ridiculous for you to be like this over a bitch like her." Bitch?! I repeated in my head, offended.

"Weren't you her friend? Can a friend even talk like that?" Jun-Pyo asked angrily. W-Wait. Min-Ji?

"She took you away from me," She whimpered, just loud enough for me to hear. I heard enough. I stormed into the room, startling the both of them. I faced towards her, glaring at her. She slowly lifted her head at me, earning her a big slap across the face.

"The only bitch here, is you," I spat at her before leaving the room. I walked back to the elevator and impatiently pushed the down elevator button. I crossed my arms, tapping my foot. I uncrossed my arms and started repeatedly pushing the button.

"Jesus Christ! How long does it for an elevator-Ughh!" I grumbled. I recrossed my arms, getting even more impatient. The doors finally opened and as I walked in, Curls walked in next to me. I heard Curls open his mouth to speak, but before he could speak; I interrupted him.