Chapter 6

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

I feel like my first month in Korea flew by so fast. School is starting today, and I'm still in my room getting ready... Why must I start school again? The night before, my brother forced me to wear high heels with my school uniform. I asked him why. He just told me "It's better to fit in, than stand out". Yeah right. I slipped on my high heels and headed downstairs. My dad decided to drive my brother and I to school, since it was our first day.

I stepped out of the car, and took my first steps towards my new high school. I stopped in my tracks when a loud booming voice started shouting

"JAN-DI DRY CLEANING! DRY CLEANING IS HERE!!! JAN-DI DRY CLEANING!"

I turned my head and saw a familiar girl, with complete embarrassment on her face. Everybody stared at her as a joke and giggled as they walked by. I chose to ignore it, so I entered the school. "This "school" isn't even a school. It's more like a mansion!" I thought as I headed up the stairs towards the lockers. I found and opened my locker and started organizing my locker. Just as was about to finish, I heard somebody else open their locker right next to mine. "Oh, great. I hope my locker neighbor isn't annoying" I thought before looking to see who it was. I closed my locker and saw a girl, it was the same girl outside with the dry cleaning van. Before I could say anything to her, all the girls around us started screaming and ran downstairs towards the front doors. The girl next to me and I were so confused on why they were screaming, so we headed down stairs too. I decided to stay on the stairs, as the girl continued down to try to see what was going on...

"I'll give you three seconds," A guy with really curly hair told a student. "Three... Two... One," He grabbed a corner of the student's collar and tugged it a little. "Hey, Woo-Bin," He started, "any of that juice left?"

"Yeah, want it?" The guy with reddish hair named "Woo-Bin" replied emotionless.

He handed it off to the curly haired guy. Curls (yes, I'm now calling this guy 'Curls' because of his hair) took the juice bottle and poured it on the students' dress shirt, placed the now empty bottle in his hand and left. Nobody did, or said anything. They all just walked away from what just happened. I also turned to walk away until I heard a voice say "What a crazy jerk". Yeah, you could say that again. I didn't want to waste anymore time so left and walked away to class.

At home those stupid, jerk-faces were stuck in my mind. It bothered me so much for not knowing them. I finally snapped and asked my brother who they were. I mean he would have to know who they are, right?

"Hey, Hyun-Ki, do you happen to know these four guys tha-"

"F4? Yeah, what about them?" He exclaimed, shooting his head up shocking m a little.

"Well, c-can you tell me about them?" I struggled to respond, ashamed for asking about four guys I absolutely despised.

Hyun-Ki was more than happy too. He spent multiple hours explaining to me who they were, what they did and how/why they were rich. He started out with Woo-Bin. He stated that Song Woo-Bin was the heir to the Il-Sim Construction and that his dad's company was the most relied on when it came to assembling money.

So Yi-Jung, the youngest artist selected by UNESCO, debuted at the age of 16. His grandfather was the owner of the country's biggest museum.

Yoon Ji-Hoon, grandson of the former president, being left as an orphan only at the age of 5. Being skilled with the violin, guitar and piano. Also owning an art center, major baseball team and a soccer team in Europe.

Lastly, it came down to Gu Jun-Pyo, the "wonderful " leader of F4. Being born as a billionaire, Gu Jun-Pyo was the future heir for Shinwa Group. That was all I needed to know, according to Hyun-Ki.

Hmm, so F4 thinks that just because they're rich, that they rule the school? They're completely out of their minds. I'll think about this tomorrow, I gotta go to bed anyways. I headed to my bedroom and F4 was still stuck in my mind. I have to deal with them this whole entire school year, and maybe even next year too. I walked to my bed and slipped into the covers. I must of fallen asleep in a flash, because I couldn't remember anything else happening.

The next day at school, the same thing happened again. All the girls started screaming and yelling "It's F4! It's F4!" Honestly, I could care less. I still don't understand why everybody liked them. I took my usual spot on the stairs, and watched from atop. The "magical" F4 walked in but stopped in their tracks when a girl stood in front of them, holding a little heart-shaped cake.

"G-Gu Jun-Pyo, I-I made th-this for you," She stuttered, facing her head down and rising the cake up. Curls (I still call Gu Jun-Pyo Curls. The name 'Curls ' seems to fit him better) took the cake from her hand and examined it.

"Awee, maybe he's not as col-" Curls interrupted my thought as her face was met with her homemade cake. "Never mind, he is as cold-hearted as I thought."

"Don't you know?" One girl scoffed, walking up to the girl flicking her hair in the process. "Gu Jun-Pyo only eats from Five-Star Bakery's,"

F4 walked away and the crowd around them spread out again. Before I turned around back to my locker, I caught one of them looking at me. Woo-Bin, was it? As I was opening my locker I started thinking, Why do we have to wear our uniforms when F4 doesn't? And with that, an idea sprouted in my mind, causing me to grin a suspicious grin.

The school day passed by in a flash, and when everyone was dismissed from class, I went looking for a classroom. At last I had found it! The dance room. I had a bit of dancing background back in North Carolina, so I decided to dance again to relive the past and memory. Even if it was the only memory I had of North Carolina. Before I entered the dance room to get a glimpse inside, I noticed there was a classroom right next to it. F4's classroom. You have got to be kidding me! I then decided not to check out the dance room, and wait for the next day. I got picked up by Mr. Butler and told him I was going shopping, and insisted him to come with me. I also did not have any money on me, so I kind of used Mr. Butler (sorry Mr. Butler). I went crazy looking for all sorts of dance clothes, which surprised Mr. Butler.

"I'm sorry for asking Miss. Choon-Hee, but when did you start dancing?" Mr. Butler questioned out of curiosity.

"Umm, I started dancing back home in America, but I stopped for awhile. But all of the sudden I just had a sudden urge to dance again," I explained to Mr. Butler as I examined an off-the-shoulder dance shirt.

I was about to check out, when an outfit caught my eye. I rushed over to it and started thinking about my plan again. I chose some more clothes and checked out, I thanked Mr. Butler as we drove home. My maids took my bags from my hands and took care of them. I instructed them to machine wash them, and then air-dry them. They did as they were told and I went straight to bed. I thought about my plan and fell asleep.

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hey yo! Hey yo! How are all of you guys doing? Sorry I didn't update the other day, I was super tired of typing 1,000 words for 4 days in a row. This chapter was a little exciting at parts, and I'm proud of that! :D Well I might not update in a while, (because I'm really tired of typing right now) but, I'm doing this for you guys! I wonder what Choon-Hee is planning... Heh, heh, heh. You'll just have to wait for next time! XD I'll see you next chapter, so c'ya! (I probably didn't update because I wasn't listening to my power song "0330" by U-Kiss. Lesson Learned!)

-Mel