Chapter 11

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

It's been about a week since Jun-Pyo's announcement and since I started my job. I haven't told anybody at school that I've been working. I've only told my dad. Which he told me he was okay with, but he just didn't understand why I wanted to work. Ever since Jun-Pyo announced that Woo-Bin and I are "boyfriend and girlfriend" I've been forced to go everywhere with them, but I have work so I don't go. Curls also has been talking to me a lot  lately which is getting a little weird, because I don't know if I can trust him yet. And he has been bugging me to walk in school with them, so everybody believes that Woo-Bin and I are really dating and foe them to know not to mess with me. I've been thinking about it lately, and honestly I'm just tired of Curls bugging me, so whatevs. I guess I gotta do it. 

I got to school and waited for the four idiots. School was about to start so I started walking inside of the school, but stopped when I heard loud cars park behind me. I turned around to see no other than F4. Well 3/4 of F4. 

"Pretty cool, huh?" Somebody said behind me, causing me to jump a bit. 

"Umm. I guess it is," I replied back, while turning around to see Ji-Hoo behind me. 

Curls, Yi-Jung and Woo-Bin exited their cars and walk towards us. They all went to their usual positions, and left me clueless. I had no idea where to go. Curls saw me and dragged me next to Woo-Bin. It was a bit awkward just standing there and walking next to Woo-Bin, so right before we all entered Shinwa High School; I positioned Woo-Bin's arm to wrap around me and hold my waist. Woo-Bin seemed a bit startled holding my waist, so he kinda left his hand hanging off my waist. We walked into the school with a whole bunch of screaming, which kind of turned turn to sobs when they saw Woo-Bin's arm around my waist. I pretended to fix my jacket and held onto Woo-Bin's hand to make sure his hand was on my waist. I guess he took the cue and kept his hand at my waist. We walked passed the crowd and headed off the F4 school hangout "lobby". When we got there, I stepped aside from Woo-Bin's grip and just stood alone. 

"If you guys need me I'll be in the dance room. It's right beside your classroom, if you didn't know. And if you guys don't go to class on time you will get a very long lecture from me." I instructed F4 before walking away.

Song Woo-Bin's POV:

It's been about a week since Jun-Pyo told the entire school that Sung Choon-Hee was my girlfriend. I've never really even met the girl. All I know about her is that, she likes to go by her own rules. Come to think of it, I think Jun-Pyo is using Choon-Hee to get closer to that Geum Jan-Di girl. I picked up my car keys and left my house. I got in my car and drove off to school. Jun-Pyo, Yi-Jung and I all arrived at school and parked our cars. We exited our cars and saw Ji-Hoo and Choon-Hee standing on the steps of the entrance. We all went to our usual spots and was about to walk in, but Jun-Pyo turned around and dragged Choon-Hee next to me. Oh yeah, I forgot about her. We started walking in the school. As we were just about to enter the school, Choon-Hee grabbed my arm and wrapped it around her waist. I was a little shocked that she did that. Jun-Pyo lead us into the school full of screaming, which turned into sobs. I'm guessing they saw my hand on Choon-Hee's waist. I kind of dozed off a bit, but snapped out when I felt Choon-Hee's small hand grab my hand and re-position my hand on her waist. I left my hand on her waist, and played along. We walked through the crowd and to our F4 hangout. Choon-Hee stepped aside from me and stood still in her spot. 

"If you guys need me I'll be in the dance room. It's right beside your classroom, if you didn't know. And if you guys don't go to class on time you will get a very long lecture from me." She told all of us before she walked away. 

We all walked to seat and plopped down. 

"Man, your girlfriend is bossy," Yi-Jung joked, softly nudging me.

"Yah. She's not my girlfriend." I shot back.

"Really? Because I'm sure putting your arm around her waist meant something more than 'She's not my girlfriend'," Yi-Jung smirked at me, catching Ji-Hoo and Jun-Pyo's attention. 

"What? Woo-Bin put his arm around her waist?" Jun-Pyo asked, all of the sudden interested.

"Yep. I saw it all," Yi-Jung replied, laying back in his seat.

"You guys have got it all wrong. She pulled my arm around her waist," I tried explaining to them.

"Really? Why? I thought she hated us," Ji-Hoo said casually, causing them three to laugh.

"Whatever. We've got to get to class anyways, before somebody's girlfriend yells at us," Jun-Pyo told us all, while getting up.

"I told you guys already. She's not my girlfriend!" I exclaimed before we all left to our classroom class.

Sung Choon-Hee's POV:

I really didn't feel like dancing all day so I danced for a little bit. I exited the dance room, when I finished dancing, and went next door to tell those idiots that I was going to my regular schedule. I entered my classroom and everybody was staring at me again. 

"What?!" I half shouted in English, making everybody jump a bit and go back to what they were doing. 

I walked over to my desk and saw that Jan-Di was trying her best to keep herself awake. I set my bag down, which made Jan-Di jump a bit. 

"Sorry, Jan-Di. You can go back to sleep,"  I smiled at her as I sat down. 

I got bored during class, I started randomly thinking. 'Why did I put his arm around my waist? Why didn't I put his arm around my shoulder? Why do I have to go through this?'  These same thoughts constantly ran in my mind the whole time I was randomly thinking, which lead me to lightly hit my head with my school book. Everybody started looking at me so I put my head down on my desk and wrapped my arms over my head. Class was then dismissed, so I woke Jan-Di up before I left for the coffee shop. I exited the school and rushed over to the coffee shop. 

It wasn't long into my shift and I was already tired. I went to the back of the coffee shop to get a little rest before the next customers. I heard the bell ring and shot up to see if there were customers coming or leaving. I heard screaming and started wondering why there was screaming. I finally arrived up to the front to see the people I never wanted to find out I was working here. 

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

Hello everybody! How are you guys doing? Did you guys like this chapter? The "cliff hanger" isn't that good because the answer is pretty obvious. Well I'm not gonna write anymore chapters today because I'm taking a hugeee break! I finished 2 1/2 chapters, in one day, for you guys! Wow! I'm a busy bee today! The picture is one of Jun-Pyo's car, Yi-Jung's car and Woo-Bin's car. Quick question: Did you guys like what Choon-Hee did? With the arm around the waist thing? Next chapter I might make things escalate quicker, and I might make things straight to the point with little explanation. I will see you then! Byee!☺

-Mel