Agape

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've been planning my best friends 18th Birthday Party and I just haven't had time to update.

----------------------

The conversation with Esther was awkward to say the least. She was shocked that she had never made the connection. The scar, the hair, the smirk. She felt kinda stupid that she had never put the two together considering that she did see her almost every day. Avi and Kirstie was shocked too. At first, thoughts that Esther was his girlfriend and that he had lied to her had flashed through her brain which she would later feel guilty about. Avi on the other hand was immediately embarrassed, almost like she had caught him having sex, he would never live it down especially now that she is aware of who she was. He couldn't believe that all this time he could have just checked his sister's Facebook to find out her name.

Kirstie had managed to make an excuse to leave as soon as Esther started to fire her questions at them, Avi had pulled her back in for a kiss goodbye despite the fact his sister was watching them before regrettably watching her walk away from him. He turned and brushed past his sister to make his way into their apartment while Esther followed close by firing questions left, right and centre which Avi found all too annoying.

"Did you sleep with her?"

"No." He grumbled.

"Is she Mystery Girl?"

"Yes."

"Was this the first time?"

"Yes." He was almost ready to throw some profanity at his diligent sister and attempt to get some sleep but then she finally said something he was interested in.

"You know her fans have already started to talk about you two, right?"

"Wait, what?" He shot round to face her when those words met his ears. They had made it to the kitchen and Esther had already started making a pot of coffee.

"Yeah the picture she posted. People are speculating. There's some name calling, there's some 'shipping' but mostly people are just upset that it could mean Scirstie is over."

He sat down at there small kitchen table and began to play with his beard. "Scirstie?"

Esther sighed and turned from her coffee making to give him a look he knew too well. The 'you are so out of the loop with pop culture how are you my brother' look. "As in Scott and Kirstie."

"Isn't he gay?" Avi was confused. He never realised how big the whole situation with her fans thinking she was dating Scott was.

"I don't think Scott even knows. And who cares, he's just Scott, I've seen him date girls, I've seen him date guys. I don't think he is one to label."

"So he's not?"

"I doesn't matter. There's nothing there despite all their fans' wishes. He's not going to woo Kirstie from underneath you. Geez, you've only been with her a day and you are already getting jealous." She teased him knowing that it would annoy him and loaded up the comments of the picture while she waited for the coffee to heat up.

When Avi saw the comments he was livid. In between the many people saying that they loved the music on his website or that he was cute, there were a few mean and memorable comments aimed towards Kirstie which Avi guessed were from some of Scott's over-protective jealous fans. Some of the language they were using towards her was vulgar and horrid but he was glad to see that many of her fans had called them out for it. There was a lingering thought at the back of his mind that he just couldn't shake off. He caused this. He caused her to get this hate. She probably hated him already for it.