In April

Update #2! Hope you guys enjoy ;)

------------------

To Avi: I'm going to be running a little late today, will you come meet me at the theatre? xxx

Kirstie leant up against the wall of a hallway deep within the theatre as she waited for a reply. She was currently in between acts and needed for him to text back before she got back on stage just to give her a piece of mind, she couldn't give a good performance if all she could think of is whether or not he had replied. She knew he was at work so the chances of him replying quickly was small but she tried anyway, she was needing him to come to the theatre tonight for her plan to work, especially since it was the only thing her and Scott had come up with for her to do.

Avi: Sure, meet you at the stage door? x

A grin appeared on her face when he replied a minute before she got the call for the next act. She quickly sent him back reply as she walked to put her phone back in her dressing room.

To Avi: Yep! See you then! Text me when you are here xxx

"Okay, he's coming." She announced to Scott as she walked with him up to the stage. It was Scott who had come up with the masterplan and it was perfect, she knew Avi would love it (well, she knew the normal Avi would love it). It was her job to come up with what to do afterwards but so far all she had come up with was another trip to her roof again but it was way too cold in New York to brave going up there that night. Kirstie guessed she'd just have to wing it and come up with something on the spot, or maybe he would have an idea - that's if he was into the idea of continuing the night some more, she was still unsure of how this new Avi would act.

"Good, good. I've talked to Darien and he'll leave everything set up for you, you just have to turn that dial like he showed you." Scott replied as her speedily replied to a text on his phone and handed it to the nearby stage hand to keep it safe for him while he went to perform.

"Right, okay." She nodded, determined to remember the instructions and which dial he was on about, this night had to go perfectly.

After the overture that singled the beginning of the second half, Kirstie watched as Scott walked onto stage for his entrance. She had a couple of lines left before she had to go on her self but already the rush of performing was beginning to make her forget about Avi. When she went on stage, it was like all her problems disappeared (unless they reappeared in the audience of course), she only had to deal with them in the interval and when she left. Despite how much she was beginning to hate her career, the stage was still her safe zone. Musical Theatre would always be her passion and she would always love it but it was the things that came with it that annoyed her. She took a deep breath and drew Avi out of her mind as she walked quickly onto the stage during a black out to take up her position.

The show went by with only a couple of hicks, one of the understudies had forgotten a line or two but that was the most major of the incidences, no hecklers that night. Kirstie took care to take her time after the show, she showered to get rid of the grime of the stage and her make up and even blow dried her hair to give herself an added boost of confidence. She pulled out the things Mitch had gotten her and was surprised to find they were very tasteful and something she'd actually consider buying herself, she had been expecting something a little more kinky from him. She put it on and was surprised to find he had correctly guessed her size, that man was full of wonders, before she quickly pulled her clothes back on over the top. She began to reapply her makeup when she heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" She called out as she began to blend in her foundation. The door opened to reveal Esther behind it. The two hadn't really talked during the whole problem with Avi, it was just too awkward, instead all the two had managed to do was flash knowing smiles at each other whenever they made eye contact to remind the other that they knew what they were going through.