Love Me Again

Thanks to @MikaLotus for the song sugestion! As I said in the previous chapter, this isn't focused on Kavi so all you Scömìche shippers will love this! There is nothing important in it Kavi plot wise so if you don't like Scömìche, feel free to skip!

-----------------

Mitch Grassi had become a workaholic and a bitter one at that. He used to love the rush he got whenever he saw his designs made for the first time, he used to adore the feeling he got on the lead up to fashion week, he used to find the inner workings of the fashion industry one of the most interesting things in the world. Yet this year, even with the lead up to the notorious New York Fashion Week, he felt distant from it despite how much he threw himself into it. Things had changed for him in the past year, his work was now his distraction from his personal life and not the other way around as it should be. Mitch was confused and he hated it.

And Scott was the reason for this confusion, not because of something he had done instead was something he had failed to do and as a result of that Mitch had become very lost. The two of them had been flirting for the best part of two years, constantly making sexual remarks, always treating the other like a partner yet lately Scott had gone cold, lost interest even and Mitch's emotions were sent into disarray. They say that absence made the heart grow fonder and that was exactly what had happened in Mitch's case but that was what had confessed him, Mitch had always been the person to move on quickly, he never let himself get hung up over a guy but for some reason he had with Scott.

He had taken to hiding out at his work, avoiding all invitations by using the excuse of the upcoming Fashion Week. He could no longer stand hanging out with Scott, he only stomached to do so when they were filming for their channel but other than that he avoided him. Being alone with him just reminded him that they weren't the same anymore, they were no longer flirty messes around each other. He'd been avoiding Kirstie like the plague too, she and Avi moving in together must have reignited something between them and now the two were acting like they had done in the beginning, like annoying horny teenagers. Mitch was jealous, it didn't help that he was letting himself get down about Scott only then to see them being all adorable and all over each other. He was certain he was permanently scarred from walking in on them being a little too heavy in the kitchen one day. Mitch had kindly agreed to help move some boxes for Avi (well he was more like giving support) and he opened the door to find Kirstie up on the counter, clad only in his shirt with her legs dragged around his very shirtless waist. Clearly they were attempting to continue whatever had happened the night before and Mitch found it completely gross, choosing to clear his throat to make them drag themselves away from the other and pay attention to him. After that he refused to go back, at least until their newfound honeymoon period was over.

Surprisingly, the only person he could stand being around in that time was Avi's friend Kevin. They were an unlikely pair, the Saint and the Sinner, but for some reason it worked. They never had a flirty relationship so there were no flashbacks to what Scömìche was a few months previously, and him and his girlfriend always kept the PDA to a minimum unlike his best friend and his girlfriend. Mitch for some reason told him everything, every little thought in his head was spilled to Kevin, there was just something so trusting about his face that made Mitch want to do so and he always felt better for afterwards.

In fact, at that moment he was heading out to go and meet up with him at his apartment across river. Though he had become immersed in his work even Mitch realised he had to take a break and introducing Kevin to RuPaul sounded like an ideal way to spend the evening.

While he waited for his car to be brought round to the front of the building, his phone buzzed in his pocket and he knew it must be from Kevin, he was the only person who still texted him. Mitch barked off some orders to Mario on what he had to make sure was done while he was away (it was late, he was grouchy) and made a mental note to give him a bigger bonus at the end of the week before pulling his phone out of his pocket.