I Can't Help Falling In Love With You

PSA: Shout out to readandwriteXD, they are a religious voter on this book who is going to have an operation very soon so could you please do me a huge favour and go and say lots of nice things/vote on their new book 'My Monsters and Demons' (it's a Kavi AU) so they will see them all when they come back! But seriously just go check out the book in general, it is already fantastic!

Also, here's some Kavi fluff, you're welcome.

----------------------

"How fitting." He smirked as they made their way back up to the roof of her apartment building. Avi had figured out where she was taking him the moment she had picked up a blanket from her apartment. The trip to the apartment could have been for anything really, maybe she needed a change of clothes for where they were going but the moment she pulled out an all too familiar blanket he knew, she wanted to repeat that night.

"I know right?" She answered back at him. The week-iversary thing had been a joke at first but somehow it was beginning to have some significance to them, mainly due to how surreal it all was. Just a week ago, she had come and found him on the train and now they were acting like they had known each other for years. Love truly was unusual.

"I hope you don't bring me up here every Monday, I think I could possibly get frost bite one day." He quipped when she came to a halt at the edge of the roof.

"Now that would be a good date." She stuck her tongue out at him and laid a blanket down on the floor. It was a little windy up there so she had strategically decided to put the blanket by a wall in the direction it was coming to block them from it.

"We are missing the wine, and my guitar. I can't sing to you now." Avi joked and sat down with his back against the wall and playfully tugged on her sleeve of her dress until she came and joined him.

The blanket soon covered them both nicely as she sat down between his legs and leant against his chest. She was engulfed by his arms soon after she had gotten comfortable and she sighed in contentment. He was always so warm and cozy, even without a jacket as she was still wearing his.

"I'm sure we can manage." She muttered quietly, not wishing to break the comforting atmosphere with being too loud. "What did you and Mitch get up to anyway?"

"He was trying to introduce me to twerking and voguing. He was making innuendos the entire time." Kirstie immediately wished she was there. Who wouldn't want to see Avi try and twerk? It would have been monumental!

She knew Mitch could be a handful, it was why she loved him but she was sure she couldn't make it through a long period of time with drunk Mitch without wanting to murder him. "Typical. Thanks for staying with him, it was really nice of you to make an effort with my friends."

Avi tightened his grip on her in appreciation of the recognition of what he did for her. Mitch was starting to get a little annoying after an hour, he did like the guy - he was hilarious and sassy in all the right ways, but he was sure he would like him a lot more when he wasn't constantly wanting to take shots. "I pretty sure I was enjoying it just as he was. He is a really awesome guy."

"He loves you." She laughed and curled into him more, it was rather cold out in the New York wind.

"He loves my beard - and my voice." He ended the sentence with lowering his voice as low as he could. Kirstie knew she would never get tired of feeling the result of the low octave on her body, it reminded her how talent he was from years of training, and also how incredibly sexy he could be.

"Who doesn't?" She hummed and leant back her head against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. She knew that she could vary easily fall asleep there in his arms, he was just so comforting.