All is Well

Guys this is the one of the last chapters!! I love you all so much and thank you all for all the votes and comments.

------------------

Halloween had been perfect for the couple, it had been the special night they were hoping for to rekindle their romance. He had come to her performance and had loved every single second of it. He was so proud of her for being that talented, she was fantastic and she was beautiful but more importantly she was still his. Avi had no clue how he had managed to pull through his sorrow without losing her, if he was her he would have broken up with him in a heartbeat but she didn't, she was the better person, she loved him, all his insecurities included. He couldn't believe how lucky he was, to find a girl he was head over heels for and for them to fall in love together in such a short amount of time. She was perfect, she was his perfect little thing, the person he wanted to fall asleep with each night, the person he knew he should marry. But that was far off in their future and a lot could happen in that time that could prevent that so all that mattered in that moment was that they were there for each other, that he reluctantly bit the bullet and waited for her at the stage door knowing he would be recognised by the more dedicated of her fans.

He was recognised in an instant, in a matter of seconds he had a couple of nervous teenage fans come and ask him for a picture while confused onlookers who weren't big fans of Kirstie's wondered which celebrity he was. He watched as she worked the crowd, taking pictures with whoever asked, responding calmly to the people who asked some not very nice questions, smiling at every compliment she got. Kirstie was a natural, her years as a performer had taught her the most effective way to work a crowd and she was certainly using her training to woo them. The entire time, Avi had felt some glares coming his way, especially when Scott had stepped out and reminded them all of what what could have been, the fan made love the was 'Scirstie'. He knew they wouldn't dare say anything to them so he tried not to let him affect him but they did, the feeling of him not being wanted had irked him yet he withstood it, knowing that he had to toughen up in order to stay with the girl of his dreams.

"Who am I making it out to?" He didn't realise that Kirstie was standing in front of him until he felt her grab his hand and look up at him with a smirk.

"Umm the most handsome guy in the world." She giggled and begun to write her signature on his hand, biting her tongue after a few letters to concentrate on spelling handsome correctly.

She finished her signature with a few kisses on the end, a privilege she reserved to only the most special of fans and put the cap back on her pen. "Well I have you know that Ryan Gosling does exist so maybe you will have to come a close second." She grimaced at the end in mock awkwardness.

"I'll take that." He grabbed her hands and pulled her closer to protect her from the cold air, knowing that there was a high chance of one risky fan taking some pictures of the two to post online. He didn't care though, he'd have to get use to the occasional invasion of privacy, it was the price he had to give to be with her. "Do you want to get going?"

"Yep. Thank you for meeting me here." She mumbled as the two began to walk away from the crowd, arms around each other and content that both of them had the nerve to do that in front of some of her fans.

"Anything for you." He leant in and kissed her cheek before nuzzling his nose there, making her giggle.

The journey back to her apartment was filled with his compliments about the show which made her blush for the entire ride home. She was relishing the fact he was back on the train with her, there was something so special about her trips home from the theatre that she had hated when he wasn't with her, one particularly emotional night she had even walked home, not being able to stand being on the night train without him. It was their place, their special place and she hoped she never stopped getting the tightening feeling in her stomach whenever she stepped foot on it.