Love Like Ghosts

As some of you predicted, this chapter will be a little on the mature side. I have marked where it starts and stops if you wish to skip it.

----------------------

Waking up to find Avi still in her bed, sheets loosely covering his body, Kirstie couldn't help but smile. There were worse things to wake up to on a morning. She had two performances that day and she knew she would have to get up soon but laying there, his arm wrapped lazily around her and his hair a mess across her pillows, she never wanted to move.

She knew the previous night, as tender as it was, shouldn't have happened. It was too quick, they had only been seeing each other a day but that didn't mean she regretted doing it. It felt right, Kirstie would go as far to say perfect - everything had been wonderful.

*

He was nervous at first, clearly he had not been with someone for a while but she didn't blame him, neither had she. When they had gotten to her apartment he didn't say a word, he just stood there stiffly as she pulled his guitar off of him and placed it on the couch careful not to wake the sleeping dog in the room. Once she had dragged him down for a kiss, he had become responsive. His hands had instinctively found her hips while her hands were already running through the hair that she loved. She had received a low groan from him when she had pulled on it and deepened the kiss, and an even lower one when she had added tongue. They parted for a second to catch their breath and she saw the lust radiating from his eyes. It turned her on - well she was already turned on but that really did for her. She would have happily had him right there and then in her living room but she was determined that it wasn't going to be some quick casual sex. She needed to show him what he meant to her and how much it would take for her to even think about calling whatever they had off. She was going to take her time with him, she needed it just as much as he did.

She slipped out of her heels and he had to adjust to the change it height, leaning down lower. Knowing where this was heading, he kicked off his shoes, grateful he had chosen not to wear converse that night. His leather jacket made its way to the floor in little time and from the eagerness of his hands on the buttons of her shirt, he was determined to get it to join his jacket on the ground. Kirstie took that moment to slow things down. Pulling away, she reached for his hands getting them to rest their pursuit of her buttons and tugged him in the direction of her bedroom. He was grinning from ear to ear like a fool as he followed.

Not wanting to be interrupted by her dog, she closed her door before pushing him backwards onto her bed. The grin on his face was soon changed to an expression of pleasure as she climbed on top of him and begun to shower his neck with forceful kisses. She was determined to make her mark there, to remind him for the next day or two that she was more than happy to call him her's despite what some shitty people told her online. His hips ground into her as he squirmed underneath her, wishing to speed things up.

It was her time to groan when she felt him through his jeans. It was nice to feel wanted especially by a guy she had been wanting for too long. He sat up, forcing her to stop her attack on his neck and rejoin his lips with hers. She felt his hands slip under her shirt and her heart rate quickened at the contact only to feel them removed again when he remembered that he was allowed to remove the article completely. He hastily begun to undo her buttons, they were flimsy and his hands were shaking. Kirstie laughed at his clumsiness for a brief moment before impatiently helping him out. He had a sharp intake of breath when he saw her shirtless for the first time which made her self conscious. This insecurity was rapidly removed by the presence of his hands on her bare skin and his lips at her neck. While he was preoccupied, she made a hasty job of his shirt and sent it flying to the floor. Her hands ran down the newly discovered skin and shifted him back onto his back, more than content to continue their activity further.