Chapter 10

*PART TWO*
*HUNTERS POV*

I run to the front of the bus to the guys sitting down and talking. They all look back at me.

"Dude what's wrong?"

I hold on to the door frame and wipe my eyes.

"I have to find her. I need to see her again."

"What? Who?" Matt asked.

"I need to find her." I sunk down to my knees.

"Hunter...what are you talking about?"
Matt stood up. He looked worried.

"She was there in breaux bridge I need to find her. I need to. Please Matt. Help me." I begged.

"Hunter! What are you talking about??"
I close my eyes and try to picture her in my head again. Her long brown hair. Her bright green eyes.

"It wasn't a dream. She told me it wasn't a dream. Oh my god."

I was losing my mind. I was out of it.
I felt weak. I felt shot down. And all I felt was guilt. It hurt. I was broken.
No one can help me. No one knows. They don't understand me. At all.

She's in my dreams she talks to me. She kisses me and hugs me and I have to have her in my life again.

"Mae." I whispered.

"Hunter. Who is mae?" Matt kneeled down to my level. I put my head in my knees.
It's like I was having a panic attack. It's like my past decisions are here to haunt me again.

I have to find her.

"Please take me home Matt. Take me back to breaux bridge. Please I'm begging you."
I plead and beg just wanting to go home.

"Hunter, are you home sick?" He asked.
He stood up and looked at the guys.
He walked to the front of the bus and then came back.

"Okay. Okay we are taking you back. It will be a while. But you'll get there. Okay?"

"Oh god thank you. Thank you so much."

I laid my head back on the wall.

"Hunter come sit down." Matt said.
I stood up and walked over to the comfortable couch and sat down.

"Why are you in such a hurry to go to breaux bridge?" Steve asked.

"I just need to see someone I haven't seen in a really long time."
I try to explain.

"Someone named mae?" He asked. I nodded. I can't get her face out of my mind.

"Yeah. I can't stop thinking about her."

She just stood there in my mind staring at me.

Her long brown wavy hair. Her emerald green eyes and her perfect smile. She has a perfect smile.
I close my eyes.

I stood up.

"I'm going to go back in the back. Knock if you need anything." They all nod and look at each other. I walked back to the back room and sat down and grabbed a notebook and a pen. I just started to jot down my thoughts and feelings.
Young and in love. I'm going to write a new song. Or at least try. It's about Mae. What we use to have.

I'm coming to see you
The skylines the rearviews
From streets that I use to know..
I'm finding my way back home.

I had a melody playing on my head. I just need to find words that match the melody.
I think about all of our memories in highschool. She was my first and last love.