Chapter 13

*MAES POV* (song- in love again by colbie calliat)

Hunter stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes.

"That's what I needed." He said. I looked down and bit my lip.
"I Missed you. You know that right?" He asks. I nod. I took a step back from him

"Yeah its kind of obvious that you did. Why?"

"Why?" He asks. I nod.

"Why did you come back here?" I asked.

Hunter turned around and said something to his band and he turned back around.

"Because I love you." He said grabbing my hands.

"You love me or you loved me?" I ask. He looked down.

"Mae. You can't kiss me like that and then be indenial. You can't say you feel nothing after all we've been through together." He said.

"Did you feel anything?" I ask. He nods.

"Of course. I love you! How much times do I have to repeat it? I love you I love you I love you!! I will scream it at god and into the skied over and over until you know!" He said. He moved the hair out of my eyes.

He stated quiet for a minute and we just stared into each others eyes.

I had to hold back my tears.

"Mae. I love you. I never stopped loving you. Did you stop loving me when I left?"
He asked. I rolled my eyes and pulled my hands away from his.

"Yeah and my dad stopped being abusive when you left too. Alot of things changed when you left." I say sarcastically.

He looked down knowing that was wrong of him

"I'm sorry." He said. He pulled me into a hug.
"I'm so sorry mae." He whispered. I closed my eyes.

"I missed you so much." I said. He will never know how much I missed him.

"I'm so sorry." He kept whispering. He started slowly Rocking back and fourth.

He walked over and told the band to come pick him up later. He smiled at me and they left.

He and I walked into my house.
He sat down on the couch and I sat next to him.

"I don't know what to say." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I shrugged.
"You know mae, I can't believe I left. I can't believe I left you here to do everything on your own. We were young and...." He started to get tears in his eyes.

"You don't have to do this hunter. Please stop." I whispered.

He stopped talking and grabbed my hand.

"Mae, is there any chance we could be together again?" He asked. I look up at him and he's staring into my eyes and tears threatened to spill out of his eyes.

"I don't know. I don't know if we could ever be the same. I like you hunter. I really like you." I said. He nodded his head.

"You inspired me to do what I love. You were the strongest person in the world and I don't know what I will do without you. Can we try? Please?" He asked.

I didn't know what to say until a single tear drop came from his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. I felt his arms around my back. I felt his nose in my neck and I couldn't help but cry myself.
I wanted to forgive him. I really did. But my heart is holding me back. Maybe it's time I listen to my head....

He let go and grabbed my hand again and looked me in the eyes. He closed his eyes for a minute and then opened them and
Looked at me.

He opened his mouth as of he wanted to say something else.