*3*

*luke*

I stare blankly at the screen, trying to process what I'm seeing.

'She's back'

Without thinking, I grab my jacket and car keys, running past the boy's dodging their questions. I dont have time for them. I get in the car, and slam on the gas, almost hitting another car.

"Watch where the fuck you're going!" The man screams.

"FUck off!" I speed down the road, hoping I won't be caught.

'She's back. My baby's back' I think to myself, looking down at the small box on the passenger set.

*

*

*

*

*

*

~~10 minutes later~~~

*

*

*

*

*

I walk in through the doors, straight to the desk.

"May I help you?" The girl there asks, leaning over to expose her cleavage. She was about 18-19. I made a disgusted face before saying,

"You might want to put those saline bags back where you found them, it's not attractive." She leans back, looking down.

"Uh, right, um, are you here to see anyone?" She whispers, swallowing her pride.

"Jacy. Jacy Cass."

"Jacy Cass? The kidnapping victim?" She asks surprised. I clench my jaw, trying not to rip her head off.

"Yes, what about her?"

"Why would you want to see her, when I could give you a sight." She winks at me. And thats when I snapped.

"Were you there for me when I needed help? Or when I was sad? Or when I cried over the past? Or when I got depressed and stopped eating after she went missing? No. You don't even know my fucking name. So I suggest you tell her her room before you'll be needing your own" She looked beyond terrified before giving me what I came here for.

"R-room 230 S-sir."

"Thank you" I say through gritted teeth. I make my way down the hall, passing by nurses and doctors.

"Oh, hes hot"

"I would so to an examination on that"

"I wonder if he's single"

"I'd tap that"

"God bless your parents"

I roll my eyes, and stop in front of door 230. I take a deep breath before opening the door.

"L-luke?"

"Who is this?!"