*12*

*Jacy*

I wake up, a strong arm latched to my waist, a smile creeping on my face remembering last nights.....special--events. I looked around, the discarded clothes added to the mess in my room. I look down at the ring on my finger, still not being able to comprehend what's happened.

I'm going to get married.

I was so lost in my train of thought that I didn't hear Luke shuffle around a bit to prop his head up.

"Good morning future Mrs.Hemmings" He kissed my temple, making me laugh.

"Future Mrs.Hemmings? Really?" I chuckle, looking up at his diamond eyes.

"Yes, and I'll be saying that everyday when you wake up until after the wedding"

"And what will you say after the wedding?" I challenged.

"Good morning Mrs.Hemmings" He laughs, poking my cheek with his nose, kissing my cheek.

"Well, there's a flaw in your plan Mr.Hemmings"

"And that is?" He raises his eyebrow playfully.

"We don't live together, so, therefore, you cant was good morning future Mrs.Hemmings, or good morning Mrs.Hemmings everyday." I inform him.

"Well, then I guess that it's a good thing I was looking at apartments, and I found one that I think would be perfect."

"What?" I turn to face him, propping myself on my elbows.

"Yeah, I was looking at apartments yesterday in the hospital. I found one that has two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, two bathrooms, mini storage unit, balcony with a view of the ocean, and a lounge room"

"What, Lucas that probably costs a lot of money" I scold, causing him to laugh.

"Don't worry, I have too much money on my hands with the band and everything." He reassures.

"Speaking of, whens the second world tour?"

"In about a year or two. It had to be rescheduled because we had a hell of a time finding a new drummer. Our last one bailed out on us after hearing how long the tour was. Now that Ash is back, we have to teach him all of the songs, his solos and when to sing along with us. Then we have to re-record what we have done of the album and and then finish." He sighs.

"Well, now we know we don't have to rush or postpone the wedding" I say, watching a smile creep up on his face.

"And if you happen to get pregnant..." Luke hints.

"I don't know Luke, I mean with what happened before a-" I was cut off by his lips crashing into mine.

"It's ok Jacy. That's the past, I would never do that to you. You know that I'd probably never leave you alone if you carried my child. But if you really don't want to, it's ok. It's not my decision to make anyways" I could tell that he was trying hard to cover how hurt he was, only making it dawn on me how badly he wanted this. A wife and children. He waited so long for this, and now that he has the chance, he doesn't want to lose it again, scared of something happening. I pull him close, kissing his nose.

"How about we try after the wedding" I propose, causing his face to light up.

"Really?" He asks, barely containing his excitement.

"Yes" I smile. He pulls me into a bone crushing hug, attacking my face and neck with kisses.

"Can we get married now?" He asks, pulling away to face me.

"No, we have to plan, I have to call up some of my family for bridesmaids and pick out my wedding dress and so much more. But, if we start planning soon and agree on the same things and be on the same page, we could have a wedding in our hand pretty soon" And after I said that, he pulled me out o bed, throwing me a shirt to cover up, and we got to planning a wedding.