*15* PART TWO

HOLY SHIT, THIS PIC FUCKING KILLED ME, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT, HOLY SHIT! Ok, I'll calm down now. CAN WE TALK ABOUT JET BLACK HEART PLEASE!??!?! Ok, now I'm calm.

*Luke*

"Mum! Please don't cry, it's embarrassing!" I laughed, wiping away a tear falling from her face.

"How can I not? My baby's gettin married!" He gushes.

"Before me too" Jack mumbles, adjusting his tie.

"Oh, be happy for him!" Mum hits his shoulder, laughing through the tears. I chuckle, finishing up.

"Done" I face her, making her cry even harder. I only had My mum dad and brothers here with me back at the apartment. I wanted the bots to go with Jacy so she had more than two aunts with her. I had about 30 minutes before I had to leave, and all Ben and Jake have been doing is complain that I got married before them. For the first time ever I felt like I wasn't the younger brother, and that I actually accomplished something before they could, putting a bigger smile on my face. For the past 20 minutes, all I could think about how stunning Jacy will look, walking down the aisle. I walk into the bedroom, sitting down.

'What if she changes her mind, and leaves me there?'

'What if she doesn't love me anymore?'

'What if she'll run off with someone else and use the wedding ring I gave her?'

'What if it doesn't last?'

"What if we get divorced and have children?'

'What if she up and leaves me one day?'

'what if...?'

These thoughts have been flooding my mind all day, making me more nervous than ever. Ben has been teasing me about it, making me want to punch him in the face.

"Just wait until you'll get married!" I snap, making him back off.

"Hey, calm down abit" Mum says, patting my back.

"I know you're scared of something bad happening, but trust me, you'll be fine. Jacy loves you, she would never leave you, no matter what. I mean, she waited 6 years to be with you again, why would she leave now when she could've walked out from the start? I get that you're nervous, everyone gets that way. But do not let your nerves question the love and faith you two have for one another." Mum rubs my back, getting up to walk into the other room. I take her words in advice, and walk into the living room where everyone stops what they're doing and looks at me.

"What are we waiting for? We have a wedding to attend" I smirk.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Oh my god, this chapter suckes! I've been listening to halsey's new album BADLANDS 24/7. My favorite songs are ghost and strange love. What's yours?