*11*

*Jacy*

It's been about two hours, and he's still not here. He hates me. I begin to cry into my pillow until I hear my doorbell ring. I slowly get out of bed, making my way to the door, only to see Luke in a complete mess. He looks just as bad as I do, of not worse.

"Uh, y-you came..." I trailed off.

"You said you wanted to explain"

"Uh, right, follow me" I duck my head down low, my gaze on the floor whilst we made the way to my room.

"I'm so sorry" I started, tears starting to fall.

"I-I dont know whats wrong with me, I mean, I'm horrible to you constantly for three weeks at the hospital, and then when you asked me to marry, fucking marry you, and what do I do? I fucking chicken and ran, and you probably hate me-" I was cut off by Luke coming over, planting a small, soft kiss on my lips.

"I don't hate you. I still love you" He whispered, leaving me confused. He should be wishing a death sentence on me, not saying that he still loved me.

"But why?"

"Because Jacy, you can't just all the sudden hate someone you love more than you love yourself"

"Ask me again" I plead, wanting to tell him what I really wanted to say last night.

"What" He asked, looking into my eyes.

"The question, ask me again" I say, louder.

"Will you marry me?" He asked, a little unsure. He looked hurt, as if he was getting ready for me to say no.

"Yes" I breathed out, a confused look on his face.

"W-what?" He asked, his voice shaking, a small smile tugging at his lips.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes I will marry you" I smiled. He picked me up, spinning me around in a circle, causing me to burst out in laughter. He put me down, and immediately reach into his pocket, as if he was looking for something. He took out the ring, and my eyes lit up, the biggest smile plastered on my face. He took my left hand, and place the ring on my finger. I looked up at him and smiled, pulling him into a passionate kiss. I immediately wrap my hands around his neck as his tighten up around my waist. Today is officially the best day of my life.