*7*

A/N: Yay, a double update today!There will be chater P.O.V changes between Luke and Jacy.

THREE WEEKS LATER

*Luke*

I open the car door, Jacy sitting in the car. It's been three weeks, and I could tell that there's a massive difference in Jacy. She's a bit more snippy, but also quite. She flinches at sudden contact, her eyes are always a dark hazy color, drained of the life within them. She doesn't smile as much, nor laugh. But my love for her still remains, making me wonder if her love for me has changed. She grew more distant, constantly dismissing me. But me being the stubborn person I am, I would stay put, listen to her say all this shit about me. I began to question her love and faith to me, but I would push those questions to the back of my mind, not wanting to think she no longer loves me.

"You ready to go home?" I ask, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Definitely, cant wait to go home, and escape this hell hole" She laughs. Thats what I was always confused about. One minute she's the nicest caring person in the world. The next a stone cold hearted bitch. It hurt when ever she lashed out at me, but I would take it, knowing that I couldn't leave her, not now, not ever. I chuckle, and make the 20 minute drive to her house. There awaits everyone, the boys, and Jayson. The entire way there we blasted music, horribly singing along, laughing like crazy. For a small moment, I forgot why we were here, the kidnapping, her dad, everything. It was just Me and Jacy against the world. We pull up to her house, and a swarm of press crowd the car.

"Jacy! Jacy! Over here!"

"Jacy, how do you feel coming home after 6 years?"

"Jacy, what was it like?!"

"Jacy! Please tell me, is it true that you had a love affair with your father?!"

"How are you doing?"

"What was it like spending weeks in the hospital recovering?"

"Jacy, is it true that the kidnapping was an attempt to gain attention from the public?"

"Is it true that you were secretly dating your father, and the kidnapping was a cover up so you two could live a secret love life together?"

I get out of the car, shoving my way to her side. I open her door, taking her by the arm pulling her into the house.

"WELCOME HOME JACY!" I look up to see everyone stand up from a hiding spot. I turn to face Jacy who has the most shocked expression.

"I-I, W-wha-Fuck"  She stutters, wiping away tears. We all chuckle, the boys running over to hug her.

"We've missed you so much Jacy" They say, hugging her til she turned blue.

"I've missed you guys too" She smiles, hugging them back. I couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy, but I quickly push that aside when I see Jayson make his way over.

"Jacy" He breaths, taking a moment before hugging her.

"Jayson" She whispered, hugging him tighter than ever. Eventually they pull away, Jacy looking around.

"You guys really didn't have to have a small welcome home for me" She said, tears still running down her face.

"Are you crazy Jacy?!" Calum starts. "You've been missing for 6 years, 6 fucking years we were without you, and it killed us all on the inside. You deserve much more than a small welcome home" He finished.

"Thank you guys. All of you" She smiles.

"Hey, wheres my hug?"

*Jacy*

Luke opened the car door for me, mumbling a small 'Thank you' before I sat down. It's been three weeks, and I could tell that Luke's opinion on my love and faith towards him changed ever so slightly. But there's something different about me, and it scares me. I've become a bit more snippy, but also quite. I would always flinch at sudden contact, the feeling of my life being drained of me. I don't nearly smile as much, or laugh. I'm just not as happy.I slowly felt myself grow more and more distant, constantly dismissing Luke. I would feel so bad when I would see his hurt expression, but I would never show it. But him being the stubborn person he is, he would stay put, making me more aggravated. I could tell that he was questioning my love for him, and I felt myself doing the same thing.

"You ready to go home?" he asked, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Definitely, cant wait to go home, and escape this hell hole" I  laugh. The entire way there we blasted music, horribly singing along, laughing like crazy. For a small moment, I forgot what happened in the weeks prior, the kidnapping, my horrid excuse of a dad, everything. It was just Me and Luke, and that's exactly how I liked it. We pull up to my house, and a swarm of press crowd the car. All of they're questions hitting me like a punch to the face.

"Jacy! Jacy! Over here!"

"Jacy, how do you feel coming home after 6 years?"

"Jacy, what was it like?!"

"Jacy! Please tell me, is it true that you had a love affair with your father?!"

"How are you doing?"

"What was it like spending weeks in the hospital recovering?"

"Jacy, is it true that the kidnapping was an attempt to gain attention from the public?"

"Is it true that you were secretly dating your father, and the kidnapping was a cover up so you two could live a secret love life together?"

I watched as an angry Luke get out of the car, shoving his way to my side of the car. He opened the door, taking me by the arm pulling me into the house.

"WELCOME HOME JACY!" I look up to see everyone stand up from a hiding spot. I stand there, shocked, not knowing what to do or say. on the side of my vision, I could see Luke turn to face me with a smug look on his face

"I-I, W-wha-Fuck" I stutter, wiping away tears. They all chuckle, the boys running over to hug me.

"We've missed you so much Jacy" They say, hugging me til I was sure that I turned blue.

"I've missed you guys too" I smiled, hugging them back. There are no words to express how I feel right now. The boys move out of the way, revealing my brother.

"Jacy" He breaths, taking a moment before hugging me.

"Jayson" I whispered, hugging him tighter than ever. Eventually We pull away, even more tears coming out. I take a second to look around.

"You guys really didn't have to have a small welcome home for me" I said, tears still running down my face. I really don't feel like I deserve any of this, the boys, my brother, the welcoming home. Luke.

"Are you crazy Jacy?!" Calum starts. "You've been missing for 6 years, 6 fucking years we were without you, and it killed us all on the inside. You deserve much more than a small welcome home" He finished.

"Thank you guys. All of you" I smile, wiping away some tears and sniffling

"Hey, wheres my hug?" We all turn to face the door and see the one person we never expected to see.

"A-ashton?"