Epilogue

~5 years later~

*Jacy*

"Shh, it's ok baby, go to sleep" I coo, softly laying our newest son, Jackson back into his crib. I rub my restless eyes, looking at the clock in the wall of the small nursery room.

'1:15 AM'

I sigh, looking at the four beautiful children sleeping before me. Leona and Chris, 2years old, our little twins. Next to them lays Mia, only one year old. Then, Our 4 day old son, Jackson. I feel a small smile creep up on my face, leaning up against the door frame. Jackson thought it would be a great idea to start screaming and crying in the middle of the night, making me restless. I wish Luke was here. He was off on his 3rd world tour. He's been trying his best to keep in the kids life's, it's just hard when your in a band. What makes this worst is that this is the last world tour before they break up. Obviously they'll still be close friends, coming over every format night for "Movies and Popcorn night." But, it's hard on him. It's hard on all of us. But we knew this day was coming. It just seemed sooner than expected. He should be coming home in about a week or so, and I just can't wait. It's been a year since he's last seen the kids and I in person. We Skype and call each other everyday, me keeping him posted on the kids. I slowly drag my butt to the bed, instantly falling asleep as soon as my face hits the pillow.

~~

I wake up to screaming and crying. I groan, looking at the clock.

'8:56 AM'

I wipe my eyes, quickly putting my hair up into a pony tail, walking over to the nursery room.

"Tell me where your hiding your voodoo doll cause I can't control myself..." I hear a song voice sing. I look into the door, only to see Luke standing there, softly singing to Mia before settling her down in bed.

"Luke" I whisper, grabbing is attention.

"Babe" He smiles. I run over to him, crashing in his arms, crying into the crook of his neck. I wrap my arms around his neck as he tightly Hugs my hips.

"I've missed you so much" I mumble through the tears, looking into his eyes.

"I've missed you too" He pulls me into a soft, gentle passionate kiss. I smile into it, cupping his cheeks as he does the same.

"I love you so much" He mumble in between kisses he places all over my face before picking my lips once more. We stand there, our foreheads touching before I let out a small giggle.

"What's so funny?" He laughs.

"I just never thought I'd be married and have four kids with my high school bully" I laugh.

"And I never thought I'd ever fall for Mrs. Jacy Hemmings the moment I saw the moving truck" He says, leaving us in a comfortable silence.

"I love you" I eventually say.

"I know"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, so that's the end 😢😢. I really enjoyed writing these two books. Never did I ever think that I'd be writing a sequel when I first started BTNG. I'm sorry it's short, I thought it'd be longer. Well, I hope y'all liked it, and as always,

See you in the next book 😘