*6*

*Jacy*

My face goes white at his question, giving him a misunderstanding look. John-being the stupid asshole he is-got up to introduce himself to Luke before I could say anything. Worried, I sat up, screaming in my head in pain. But I sat up completely, slightly leaning back on the highly stacked pillows.

"My name is John, John Blair" He introduces himself, sticking out his hand for Luke to shake. What is wrong with this guy?! He knows that I have a boyfriend, and it's pretty obvious that Luke was him, and yet he talks to him like they're just casually bumping into one another on the street. Luke scoffs before pushing past him walking up to me. After all these years, he's still the most handsome guy I've ever met. His sea blue eyes rearing through me, his features standing out, making him even hotter. Tears well up in my eyes, reality sinking in. 

He's real.

"Luke" I whisper, my voice starting to crack. He bends down to his knees, and thats when I realize his own tears pooling and falling over. I can't even imagine how much emotional pain he was for so long.

"It's been so long since I I've been able to hold you like this" He whispers, a small smile cracking on my face. He pulls me close, our foreheads touching. I needed him, to hold me. Kissme. Cuddle with me. Be there for me. Help me. Love me.

"It's been too long" I smash my lips onto his, kissing him with as much passion and love I need him to give me. I kissed him as if my life depended on it.

Because it does.

He wasted no time kissing me back, with even more passion and love I could've imagined. I could taste my salty tears on his lips.

Please don't ever let me go. Please dont let me slip away, not again I think to myself, pulling away to breathe. I smile before letting out a slight giggle and a small sniffle.

"I've been waiting 6 years to do that" I say. And it's true. His love was one of the main factors for me to keep fighting. During my kidnapping, I had more than one opportunity to let go. Lose the fight. But all I could think about was how Luke, Calum, Michael, Jayson, even Ashton must've felt, the pain tearing them apart. So I continued to fight, dreaming of the day we could all be together again.

"I waited 6 years and a month" He laughs, causing me to laugh too, acting like nothing ever happened. And that's just how I like it. Just to pretend like nothing happened. Before either one of us could say anything, Luke suddenly flies across the room, crashing into the wall. I look up to see John, very pissed.

"Who do you think you are Hemming, kissing her like that" He hisses. I see Luke get up, ready to fight. Before he can throw a punch, he takes a quick glance at me, and my scared look. He must've noticed because he unclenched his fist, standing up a little taller.

"You think you know her but you don't! I've known her since she was 16! I know everything about her! And what do you know? I was there to help her through her problems. when she got in trouble and she needed help, when she had a cut that heeded to be treated, when her sister died! And where where you?! Over 39,000 miles away. So stop acting like you Hemming, because you don't" He spat. I can see the hurt in Luke's eyes, knowing that all of which is true. He was never there for more than half of my life. For a split second, I thought he was going to cry until he spoke up, his following words truly shocking me.

"Look, John, you were never there. Not when she was crying her eyes out at one in the morning, Not when she started cutting. Not when her mother died, and she was there to see it all happen. Not when her father would get drunk and she would endure twice as many beatings just so her brother wasn't hurt. Not when she had emotional breakdowns. Not when we all thought that her dad killed our best friend, but he turned out to be ok and won't come to see us anymore for god only knows why. Not when she need someone so badly. So yeah, I might not have been there when her sister died-which she told me the full story about-or when she got in trouble and needed help, or when she had a cut that needed to be treated, but I'm here now, and that's all that matters, because none, I mean none of that applies to what we're facing now. So keep bringing up the past life you had with her, because it's going to get you no where. It just better helps me know all about her life before me, helping me learn better about her so I know what to do better next time, and the time after that. So please, carry on, or leave"