*10*

A/N: the picture above has nothing to do with the story, it's just an edit of me and my sister on a quad
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

*Luke*

"Hey, Luke, I really need to talk to you, to explain what happened last night, I swear it's not like what you think. I-I get it if you hate me now, but the least I can do for you right now after all I put you through, is explain. Please, come over and we can talk. I love you. Bye" I listened as her voice cracked at the end, holding back tears. I spent the whole night crying my eyes out, feeling completely torn to shreds. I glanced over at the ring, debating if I should bring it with me. I sigh, throwing on a jacket and quickly grabbing the box before heading out.

'She thinks I hate her' And I probably should. But I don't. I still love her with all of my heart. I get into my car and make the short distance to her house.

The traffic was worse than expected, making me 2 hours late. I made my way up the familiar sidewalk. I ring the doorbell, only to be greeted minutes later by Jacy, in the absolute worst condition ever. Her eyes were bloodshot red and puffy, hair disheveled, all slumped over. I notice that she holds my jacket that I left here yesterday close, her hand placing a small piece of it over her heart.

"Uh, y-you came..." She trails off. She must not've expected me to come, and honestly, it hurt a little.

"You said you wanted to explain"

"Uh, right, follow me" She ducks her head down low, her eyes on the floor the entire way to her room. I walk in, seeing the damage. My eyes widen at the sight. Her room is trashed. I stepped over things, sitting on her bed as she closed her door.

"I'm so sorry" She started, tears starting to fall.

"I-I dont know whats wrong with me, I mean, I'm horrible to you constantly for three weeks at the hospital, and then when you asked me to marry, fucking marry you, and what do I do? I fucking chicken and ran, and you probably hate me-" I cut her off, walking over to her, planting a small kiss on her lips.

"I don't hate you. I still love you" I whisper, resting my forehead on hers.

"But why?"

"Because Jacy, you can't just all the sudden hate someone you love more than you love yourself"

"Ask me again"

"What" I ask, looking into her glossy eyes, puzzled.

"The question, ask me again" She says, louder. It takes me a second before it clicked in my head.

"Will you marry me?" I ask, a little unsure. I prepare for her to say no, my heart getting ready to be shattered.

"Yes" She breathed out, leaving me shocked and confused.

"W-what?" I ask, my voice shaking, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes I will marry you" She smiles. Pure joy and happiness takes over. I pick her up, spinning her around in a circle, causing her to burst out in laughter, only making my smile bigger. I put her down, and immediately reach into my pocket, thinking myself for bringing it with me. I take out the ring, and look down at her, her eyes lit up, the biggest smile I've ever seen plastered on her beautiful face. I grab her left hand, and place the ring on her finger. SHe looks up at me and smiles, pulling into a passionate kiss. I immediately wrap my arms tight around her waist as hers sneak up around my neck. Today couldn't get any better than this.