*5*

*Luke*

Jacy's face goes white, sending me a misunderstanding look. The guy who was just all over my gir-Jacy stands up, running his hands over his vest before walking over to me.

"My name is John, John Blair" He sticks out his hand, acting as if we were casual. I scoff before pushing past him to stand over by Jacy's bed. After all these years, she still look stunning, her striking grey eyes, turning a light icy blue, piercing through me. Her eyes well up, a smile spreading across her face.

"Luke" She whispers, her voice cracking. I bend down onto my knees, cupping her cheeks in my over-sized hands, tears of my own streaming down my face.

"It's been so long since I've been able to hold you like this" I whisper, pulling her closer until our foreheads were touching.

"It's been too long" She smashes her lips into mine, kissing me with so much passion and love, as if her life depended on it.

Because it does.

I was no time kissing her tear stained lips, holding her closer than I ever did before.

I can't let her go. She will never slip away, not this time.

We pull apart, heavily breathing. She cracks a smile before laughing and sniffling.

"I've been waiting 6 years to do that"

"I waited 6 years and a month" We laugh, as if nothing ever happened. And that's just how I like it. Before she could say anything, I felt someone rip me back, sending me flying across the room. I look up to see a very pissed John.

"Who do you think you are Hemming, kissing her like that" He hisses. I quickly get up, getting ready to punch him until I saw Jacy's scared face. Thats when I realized that she already dealt with enough violence, and the last thing she needs right now was for us to start a full on brawl. I take a deep breath before fighting with my words instead of my fists.

"You think you know her but you don't! I've known her since she was 16! I know everything about her! And what do you know? I was there to help her through her problems. when she got in trouble and she needed help, when she ad a cut that heeded to be treated, when her sister died! And where where you?! Over 39,000 miles away. So stop acting like you Hemming, because you don't" He spat.

"Look, John, you were never there. Not when she was crying her eyes out at one in the morning, Not when she started cutting. Not when her mother died, and she was there to see it all happen. Not when her father would get drunk and she would endure twice as many beatings just so her brother wasn't hurt. Not when she had emotional breakdowns. Not when we all thought that her dad killed our best friend, but he turned out to be ok and won't come to see us anymore for god only knows why. Not when she need someone so badly. So yeah, I might not have been there when her sister died-which she told me the full story about-or when she got in trouble and needed help, or when she had a cut that needed to be treated, but I'm here now, and that's all that matters, because none, I mean none of that applies to what we're facing now. So keep bringing up the past life you had with her, because it's going to get you no where. It just better helps me know all about her life before me, helping me learn better about her so I know what to do better next time, and the time after that. So please, carry on, or leave"