*4*

*Jacy*

I wake up in a white room, a small beeping noise to the left of me. I open my eyes, and see that I'm in a hospital bed, wires and tubes connecting me to machines near by. I look around to see a remote next to me. Painfully, I reach over to turn on the news.

"Jax Cass, arrested for the kidnapping, beating and rape of now 24 year old daughter, Jacy Cass is expected to serve death penalty with no parole..."

My eyes flood with tears. I can't believe that the day finally came. The day I escaped and he was arrested. One tear turned into a full on melt down, sobbing into my hands. Not sad tears, but tears of joy. It just all feels to surreal.

"It's great, isn't it?" I hear an unfamiliar voice ask. I look up from my hands to see a man, looks about my age by the door.

"Who are you?" I ask, causing him to make his way over to my bed, sitting beside me.

"My name is John, John blair, remember?" He asks, and the memories hit me like a tidal wave.

"My sister's boyfriend" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Thats right. I missed her ever since...Yeah. But lets not dwell on the past, I want to know how you're feeling?" He asks, my puzzled face remaining. Why is he here, he cut himself out of my life the day my sister died, never hearing of him again. He brought his hand up to my cheek, my breath catching in my throat.

"You know, I always thought you were absolutely stunning" He whispered, leaning in closer. I tried leaning farther back into my pillows, but I didn't get very far.

"Back away, you're too close for my liking" I said, loud enough for only him to hear, not that there's anyone else with us.

"Oh, why is that?" He asks, leaning in a little closer.

"B-because I h-have a b-b-oyf-friend" I stutter, turning my head to the side. He quickly grabbing my cheek, making me face him.

"I never loved your sister...I only dated her to get closer to you" He whispered, closing the gap between us. I scrunched up my face, desperately trying to push him off, only causing his grip around my cheek and shoulders to tighten. The heart monitor go wild, showing my fear. I didn't kiss back, Luke popping into my mind. 

"Kiss me back bitch" He angrily says, pulling me into another kiss, this time more violent. I hear the door open, shoving him off of me, only to see Luke standing there at the door with a hurt and angered.

"L-luke?" I ask, a weak smile creeping up on my face.

"Who is this?!" He asks, his voice cracking.