Information

Name: Hajime

Age: 11

Personality: Impatient, cold hearted, quiet (but not shy), curious, stubborn, cocky, smart, easily angered, and a bit scary.

Appearance: (Pic above) Unlike his older brother who has a natural blank face, Hajime has a natural scowl making him as if he was angry all time... which he is.

Likes: His brother, quiet places, spicy food, reading books, sushi, training, and onigiri.

Dislikes: Granny Chiyo (Forgives her later on), obnoxious people, crowded areas, the White Fang, war, sweets, and people in general.

Chakra Nature: Lightning and water but tends to use his puppets. Just like his brother, his puppetry skills were phenomenal. He was also known for the rare eyes, he possessed since he would sometimes use them.

Background: Hajime was once a normal child who had a family and lived a happy life. That is until the Third Shinobi War had happened and lost both his parents. At the time, Hajime was three years old and unaware of what was going on. 

After the war, Hajime was told of the person who murdered his father and suppresses his anger and tried to cheer his older brother up instead. It seemed that his brother handled their deaths far worse than he had. Hajime watched as his brother trained in the art of puppetry, and soon his brother recreated his parents as puppets. 

Seeing that his brother feels all alone, Hajime stuck by him like glue. Sasori wasn't at all angered or frustrated by his little brother following him. In fact, he was happy that his little brother followed him everywhere he went. It made him have a purpose to keep staying strong. He wanted to protect the small child in any way possible. 

Two years went by and Sasori's puppetry has become well known.  His chakra strings differ from those who had it for years. Hajime was inspired by his brother and would always watch him train and cheered him. However, despite the happiness the two shared, he noticed how distant his granny Chiyo and his older brother Sasori were, even though Hajime was only five, he would notice the two would argue a lot whenever he wasn't in the room.

Days later, Sasori had received a mission and promised his little brother, he'd be home soon. Believing his words, the child nodded his head as his older brother ruffled his hair and walked out the door. Weeks later, his brother still never came home making Hajime worried something bad happened to his brother. However, that is when his grandmother told him his brother wasn't coming back. 

The word had been spread in Suna, that Sasori joined the Akatsuki. Hajime began to cry seeing his brother won't come back and blamed it on his grandmother. He blamed his grandmother because he feels that she did something before he was gone and made him angry. Granny Chiyo tried to reason with the child, but he refused to hear any white lies. 

Years later, Hajime became colder and more aggressive. He trains nonstop in hopes to see his brother once more. But on one faithful day, as Hajime was training, enemy ninjas tried to take him for ransom. Hajime refused to leave with them and ended up getting both his eyes to be damaged and unable to see. 

Hajime was being tied up by the enemies until sand shinobi's came to the rescue and brought him back to the village hospital. For a few years, Hajime was blind until they finally got replacement eyes. They found a pair of yellow eyes that would be compatible to the young boy. The eyes were from a once prosperous and strong clan, however, they were wiped out by a gang of criminals. 

They implanted the eyes in Hajime and he was able to see once more. The clan that possessed these eyes were able to make deflect many jutsus and was able to absorb its powers. However, the eyes also held a curse. Because it granted a gift for the user, it gave them an illness that would slowly become deadly as they grew up in return. Hajime learned of it's history, and decides to keep it as a mere secret not wanting others to bear his burden.