Chapter 3: Mission Complete

Hajime's p.o.v

I traveled to the group within two days. I didn't rest because I wanted to impress the Hokage and finish this earlier than what he had expected. Besides, it's not like I haven't done that before. Being friends with Gaara can lead to a lot of lack of sleep. But it's worth it... well, to me that is.. it's not like I can sleep much anyway. My illness tends to keep me up a lot and well, I have a lot on my mind.

Anyways, I was currently hiding on a tree branch. I was merely observing them before I swoop in for the kill. There happened to be at lease fifty people there. They didn't look much, but I shouldn't be too quick to judge. I mean, they've basically killed some Leaf shinobi's. 

From what I have heard from observing these guys, they highly dislike the Leaf. Apparently they wish to overrule the village to imply their own rules. Such nonsense if you ask me... I mean they're hardly denting the numbers of Leaf shinobi's. 

As I observed this rebellious group, it seems that they switch guards every four hours. They stand outside, away from the camp to make sure no outsiders get close enough. I was waiting for my time to strike. I was currently waiting for that four hour mark. I could easily take down four members right there.

"Hey." a hefty man said. "Your time is up."

"Thank god!" a lanky man said. "It's so boring just to stand here for four hours and nothing to do!"

"Ha-ha, tell me about it." the same hefty man said.

I narrowed my eyes at my four targets and took out three senbon needles. From the basic knowledge of poison, my brother taught me to the now improved knowledge I have of it... thesesenbons that I've laced with my own designed poison, this will kill a human in thirty seconds. I've created it to spread through the human body abnormally quick. 

The two previous guards were now beginning to take their leave. That was the chance I've been waiting for. I threw two senbon needles towards the oblivious guards and quickly threw the third one towards the hefty man's partner. They all grunted from the impact and held onto their necks on where I had hit them. 

"What the-"

Before the last man could speak, I had already pulled out another needle and sent it his way. I then jumped down from my spot, allowing them to see the face of their killer. The hefty man looked at me with curiosity before he finally collapsed onto the ground. 

"And these guys were the ones to kill my allies?" I mumbled to myself. 

I transformed myself into the lanky guard as I took out a puppet of mine from a scroll. He was the one I used often... this may sound terrible, but he was once a human. He was my best friend... way before I met Gaara. 

He had platinum blonde hair with these captivating violet eyes(Pic above). He was always shy, and unable to make friends because of it. But that didn't stop the ladies from cooing over him. But I'll talk about him another time... right now, I have a mission to do. 

I took the clothes off of the lanky man's partner and put them onto my puppet. I attached my chakra strings onto the puppet and walked towards the camp with him by my side. His head was lowered a bit so the others wouldn't see his face. I walked in with confidence, showing no fear. I have to act like I belong, not a scared child lost in a store.

"Evening Masato, Nobuo. Anything out of the ordinary?" a man with long hair said.

"No." I replied.

He laughed. "Alright, and what's up with Nobuo? He doesn't look so good."

"He ate some bad food during our lunch break. I was going to go take him to the infirmary." I said.

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... I hope you get better bud!" he said happily.