Ch. 19

APOV

My life has been rattled numerous times by the dastardly and ominous A, and I was sick of it. I was sick of all the drama, I was sick of the pain. I was sick of being alarmed every time my phone beeped. There was nothing that would make this world safe again. Time after time we've thought we'd won, but we always end up back in square one. There was no ending this torture. There was no relief. Every attempt to free ourselves from A has failed and we are out of options. I am done letting A rule my life. I am done just sitting back and watching the people i love get hurt. I've decided what i need to do to end this. Emily would never agree, she would never hand me willing into A's sinister hands. Since she's currently getting coffee at the brew it's my only chance. I love Em, but if my plan fails, which is likely, she'll be devastated. She'll be angry because she left me alone and because she couldn't stop me. I scribbled down a few words on a blank piece of paper and ducked out of the door, tears dripped down my face slowly, but i couldn't change my mind. This is the only way.

-----------------------------------------------

EPOV

I walked into my room, expecting to see Alison sitting on my bed, but was surprised when i saw a small piece of paper in her place. I cautiously walked over to the bed, picking on the paper with Alison's perfect handwriting scrawled on it.

"Well I don't know what to say... Emily i love you, with all my heart, I do. But im tired too. A has ruined our lives for too long. I decided to pay that bitch a visit. I'll see you soon."

I looked up as the tray of coffee fell from my hands and splattered on the ground. It was as if the world melted away and I lost my balance, I fell to my knees and pulled my hair back from my face. Ali didn't deserve what was bound to happen to her, what 'A' will do to her. She was sweet and beautiful and changed and she didn't deserve this vendetta that some sick twisted character holds for her. I shut mu eyes and took a few breaths before I stood shakily up. I will not let A hurt her. I couldn't. I pulled out my phone and wiped a few tears that had fallen down my cheeks.
"Dear, A; you sick twisted bitch. I have something you want. Meet me at the kissing rock. "

Send.

I threw my phone on my bed and slid down the wall.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE REALLY REALLY REALLY LATE UPDATE AND YOU'RE PROBABLY LIKE WOO LONGER UPDATE BETTER WRITING BUT NO! iM SORRY IT SUCKED PLEASE FORGIVE ME