Chapter 4

APOV

I hated seeing Emily so sad. She knew it was a threat that A probably wouldn't even follow through on, but just the actual threat itself shook her up. Not Toby, not herself, but everyone that means something to her can soon be in A's grubby hands. I guess she just realized that because she's been lying silently for 20 minutes.

"Em..'" I said quietly. She looked at me, finally breaking her gaze that was set on the wall.

"It's not safe for you." She whispered. I looked down.

"I know." I said, hiding my shaking hands. I realized how ruthless A was when I almost was murdered. The truth was, I would be scared to death, if I wasn't to focused on staying alive. So I'll stick to scared senseless.

"Then why would you stay here?" She asked, her voice scared.

"Because, Em!" I said loudly.. "I needed to see you! I needed to hear you voice and feel your touch. I'm surprised you'd even ask that question Emily." I said, a tear rolling down my face. "I knew what I was doing the second I walked off of that bus and I wouldn't have done it any different. A tried to kill me. So what. It's better to face death with your friends, who've had their fair share of A torture, then sad and alone." I said quietly. Emily shook her head.

"But what if A hurts you?!" She shouted. "I couldn't live with that! With myself. If you died... Because of me, I wouldn't be able to deal. I already lost you once, need I remind you." Emily said. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her.

"I won't let anything happen to me. Or you. We're going to defeat A, and then we'll be able to finally be happy." I whispered. She tightened her arms around me.

"I believe you." She whispered. She pulled away slightly a small smile on her lips. "Does this mean you're going to stay?" She asked. I smiled, holding back a laugh.

"Yes, Emily. I'm going to stay." I said, a grin overtaking my mouth. Emily squealed and flopped back on the bed.

"I'm so excited!" She said rolling over and smiling up at me. "Just wait until the girls hear." She said. My smile faded slightly.

"I don't think they'll be as happy to see me." I said lying next to Emily once again.

"Of course they'll be happy. And if they're not... I'll use my magical awesomeness and persuade them to give you a chance." Emily said with a playful grin.

"Gosh, Em. I love you so much." I said. She smiled.

"I love you too." She said happily. I leaned over and kissed her lightly before jumping up. "What are you doing?" Emily asked, laughing.

"I need a makeover!" I said with a laugh. Emily smiled.

"Of course." She said. I ran over and pulled her up.

"Ali 2.0!" I said with a laugh.

Hi guys! *waves happily* I just wanted to say hi! I also wanted to know who's POV you want t more of. Emily or Ali? Also tell me what you want to see happen!! I'll dedicate the next chapter to someone so comment!
Remember.... Keep your head in the clouds and your feet on the ground!
I love you all!!