One foot before the other.

EPOV
One two. One two. One two. One foot in front of the other. I can do this. The floor is blurring. Every noise is faded and fuzzy. I can't concentrate on the things keeping me sane. The fast clomps of my feet hitting the floor. Hanna's breathing. Her footsteps. A soft buzz rings throughout my ears. Ali, in A's grasp. A crawling sensation crept up my spine and I found myself clawing at my back. Hanna turned towards me and grabbed my hands.

"Emily!" She exclaimed. "Emily! Emily, stop!" She was shouting as she grabbed my hands and tried to stop me. I fell to the ground and shut my eyes.

"Must. Stop. The. Crawling." I managed to say through the sobs the erupted throughout me. Hanna shook her head.

"Emily, listen to me. Its going to be okay." She said, lifting me up. "They need us. Emily!" Hanna was shouting, but my mind was elsewhere.  I pushed Hanna away as I stood up.

"Lets just g-go." I said beginning to walk. Hanna grabbed my arm.

"It's time we all reconcile." She said with a small smile. I laughed a little.

"Great use of that word, Han." I said. She nodded before sobering.

"I know. Now lets go get our friends back." She said with a plastered smile. I grabbed her hand and pulled her ahead.

"If my GPS is right, then we should be here." I said with a frown. Hanna's eyes searched the streets for the brick building.

"I don't see it.. there!" She exclaimed as her eyes lit up. I looked to where her finger was pointing and a smile grew on my tired face.

"Hanna." I said as I glanced at her. She smiled.

"I know."

MPOV

I knew Ali was toxic. I knew it, but the way her eyes gleamed with tears at Aria'd limp body, it made me question just how toxic she was. I kneeled next to Ali and shut my eyes.

"Aria was a great girl, I'm sorry." I said. Ali looked up from Aria and smiled weakly at me.

"I just never got to see her when I got here. I was hoping I'd get to apologize." She said. I stood up.

"We should head out. Paige should wake up soon." I said with a meek smile.

"M-melissa?" Spencer called out from the other side of the room.

"Spencer?" I asked worridley.

"I still dont understand." She said. I opened my mouth and closed it again. I couldn't tell her everything. She would never understand.

"Sp-" I began but stopped when I heard footsteps.

"Paige." I whispered. I shut my eyes tight as the door swung open.