Surprise. Ch. 8

Oh my, I started writing this chapter in school the other day, but I forgot it was Aria with Spencer and not Emily, so I accidentally wrote a whole part with Emily in captivity. Brain fart! Anyways hope you enjoy! Also, listen to the song because it is perfect! I love all Taylor swift music so I don't mind her conforming to society, so to speak. But I am completely obsessed with this song!

EPOV
We were running to the car and trying to think of anything we would do if it were Spencer and/or Aria. I shook my head forcefully as I swung open the car door. Hanna clambered in on the other side as I shoved the key in the slot. Hanna looked over at me and sighed.
"Em, we'll get her. them. Everything will be okay." She said. I glanced over at her and frowned.
"I hope so." I said quietly. She smiled reassuringly as I pulled out of the driveway. Aria's mom's studio was on the other side of town. Who knows what'll have happened to her by then? Best case scenario we get there, get her back, and have an epic ninja fight that usually ends with someone unconscious. Worst case? Ali dead.

SPOV

I glanced over at Aria as the door flew open.
"This wasn't part of the deal!" The hooded figure exclaimed. Melissa?
"I said I would keep her safe." The other said. I gasped as I looked at Aria. He face was whitened with shock. I tried to wrangle my wrists free, but the rope were tied too tight,
"Melissa?!" I exclaimed. She looked at me with a pleading look written on her.
"Spencer, please. You'll know everything with time." She said. I rolled my eyes and yanked at my ropes again.
"No! I want to know, now." I said. Melissa looked at me. "And Paige.." I said. She looked at me.
"Smart girl, Spencer." She said coldly. I growled.
"How could you do this to Emily?" I asked angrily. I looked over at Aria, who still wasn't moving. My eyebrows furrowed. "W-why isn't she moving?" I asked quietly. Paige laughed before staring me dead in the eye.
"She was a causality. She was never meant to die, heck, we never meant to take her. The plan was secure Alison and Spencer. Lead the girls here and use you as leverage as we kill Ali." Paige said. I gasped and tried to scoot over to Aria. We always knew we were pawns in a game bigger than ourselves, but we always thought we'd win. Together. I tried to contain the tears that threatened to spill as I tared at Aria's lifeless body. I'd been too wrapped up in this whole mess to pay attention to her. I swallowed and turned to look at Paige.
"You cold hearted bitch!" I sneered. Aria.... was dead. Melissa looked at me, her lip quivering as she pulled a stick off of the ground. She closed her eyes before she brought it down on Paige's head. Paige fell slowly as Melissa winced. I stared at her in shock as she ran over to me.
"Come on." She said urgently as she untied my ropes.
"Wha-" I said but couldn't finish.
"She's not dead, only knocked out. And not for long. Lets go." She said after she untied my ropes. She began to pull me out, but I stopped in front of Aria.
"We need to bring her." I said firmly. Melissa nodded and lifted her up, ropes and all. She shouldn't be dead. It's all my fault. If it weren't for me lagging behind and Aria staying behind to walk with me, she'd still be alive. I will do everything possible to make sure that everyone that loves her will be there to say goodbye.

She's dead. I frowned as my mask broke and the tears fell from my eyes. Sobs shook my body as we walked down the empty passageways to an opening. Aria is dead...

APOV

I smiled sadly as the door opened. I see the light. Light reminds me of Emily. Sweet sweet Emily. I am going to miss her so much. She'll do fine without me, she did once. I heard footsteps sound from down the hall. Two pairs. I saw Melissa enter, followed by Spencer. When Spencer saw me, an emotion that I couldn't place flooded her face. She wiped some tears and ran over to me. I glanced up at Melissa who was carrying someone in her arms.
"Who's that?" I asked. Spencer sniffled and looked up at me, tears glistening in her eyes.
"Aria." She whispered. "She died." My mouth fell open and I shut my eyes. All of the things I didn't get to say to her flooded my mind. All of the apologies and pleas for forgiveness circled around my mind. I shook my head as Spencer untied the last knot. I didn't even get to see her. A tear rolled down my face as I stood up.
"Well, then we have to avenge her death, don't we?" I asked. Spencer nodded, and then the flame was back. A sad silence covered the room and I bowed my head. Melissa looked at me intensely as she frowned.
"I think we should head out, before Paige wakes up." She said. Spencer nodded and grabbed my hand. I looked down at it and then up at her face. Her eyes we so tired and sad as I squeezed her hand. She shut her eyes and took a deep breath before we followed Melissa.

Oh my glob, what did I just write?? Haha vomment (vote and comment) for Aria, I'm no good at emotional things so her funeral will probably be really horrible. But I love you guys so yeah! Also hate on Paily time! Ewwwwwwwwwww.

Suggestions? Tell me what you want! And I might end this soon, it was always supposed to be short, so give me suggestions for new stories also!