It's All Over Now.. Hopefully. pt.1

APOV 

I swallowed and looked around the stuffy interrogation room. This was all my fault, and as much as I would like to lay the blame on Paige, she would never have even had the idea if I hadn't created the A team to begin with.These girls trusted me with their lives, and they proved it time and time again, yet I knew the who the culprit was the whole time. Maybe I didn't tell them because I used to trust Paige more than anything. I thought she might come to her senses before things got too serious. Or maybe that her love for Emily would replace her hatred for Ali.
"It's okay now, Paige is locked up. She won't be able to hurt you anymore." Detective Tanner said with a sympathetic smile. But her smile wasn't all sympathetic, there was a hint of triumph. She didn't care about how we had been tortured and threatened by Paige McCullers, or how we were almost killed on more than one occasion. She only cared that her job was finally over, that she should go on with her life, not bothered by the times A screwed us over or planted some evidence. "Tell me everything." Every juicy details that will spin and tangle in her head, a web of lies and secrets and unimaginable truths. Sure.
"Well as you probably know, I 'died' 3 years ago.":Ali said, making quotaion marks with her fingers. "Well, I didn't."
"A- er, Paige, tried to kill her, but she survived." Emily said, holding Ali's hand. I guess they're dating now, and that's good for them. Ali needs [someone like] Emily in her life.
"I tried to stay hidden but these girls are magnets to trouble." Ali said with a slight smile.
"Well.. I'm going to start, if I may, back before Halloween. When I sent messages to Ali, using the alias of A." I said quietly,  punctuated with gasps from the girls. "I was sick of Ali using every single secret we had as bait, tp morph us into her little clones. She didn't care. She was Alison DiLaurentis."
"I cared!" Ali interjected,  tears pooling in her crystal blue eyes.
"You may care now,  but before... you didn't. Like when you blackmailed me using my dads affair so I would go to Noel Kahns party. You ruined me, you ruined us all. I mean Noel Kahn! What kind of person does that?" I said looking down. "I didn't want to hurt you. Believe me, because under everything you did, you were still Alison DiLaurentis. You were my friend."

OH MY GOSH SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT
I just kept putting this off and I didn't want to write it and ugh. Sorry for the shortness I will try and post ASAP because ugh
HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!
AND HAPPY PLL DAY

I can't wait for the episode tonight
I was watching The Fosters last night and the commercial came on and ALI SLAMMED HANNA'S HAND IN A DRYER?!

love you all peeps homies liars
In the comments tell me what shows you watch alot
Teehee