Wheres the Girl? Ch. 6

"We know you love her Em, but there's no way she'll come back." Spencer said.

"She cares too much about herself." Aria said.

"Emily. She's hiding out because some bitch tried to kill her and she didn't bother to tell her best friends that she just happened to be alive for, I don't know,  three years!" Hanna exclaimed. I frowned as they continued to shout.

"Guys!!" I shouted over them as they continued to yell. "GUYS!!" I shouted, finally gaining their attention.

"What,  Emily?" Hanna asked, a little annoyed.

"I have something you guys might want to see." I said a slight smile growing on my face. We were in the grill after school and Ali told me she wanted to see her parents and then the girls. I was ecstatic that finally we would be together again, but his hostility was more than I expected. Ali had a fear of being resented,  and maybe thats just what happened. Sure they were mad, but Ali feared for her life. Hanna looked at me questioningly as she shoved more food into her mouth.

"What?" Aria asked.

"You'll see." I said with a huge grin. They'll all se how wrong they were. Ali is back, and she cares for more than just herself. For me.

♡♡☆☆♡♡

"Does anyone want to tell me why we're walking up Emily's stairs into her room for some big surprise?" Hanna said loudly as she climbed the stairs.

"You'll see!" I said aggravated. Hanna rolled her eyes and walked up to Emily's door.

"Where's Spencer and Aria anyway? " Hanna asked. I peered over her shoulder and shut my eyes tight.

"Oh god." I said quietly, shaking my head.

"What? Em, whats going on?" Hanna asked.

"Oh god!" I exclaimed whipping around and throwing open my door.

There were stuff scattered around my room and my chair broken.

"Oh my god." I whispered.  On the wall written in red paint was a very friendly note.
Thanks for keeping her warm. I think we'll have a grand time together.    -A

"Emily? Who the hell did you keep warm?" Hanna asked. I looked at her before running downstairs.

"This can't be happening." I said. Hanna grabbed my arm, stopping me.

"Who?!?" She exclaimed. I frowned and looked at the wall behind her.

"Ali." I whispered.

ALIPOV

I opened my eyes slowly into the blackness and blinked.  I'm tied up in some dark place and all I can seem to think about is Emily.  Her laugh.  Her smile. Her eyes. Rough hands grabbed my bare shoulder and forced me upwards. I felt the ties around my wrists tighten as my arms were jerked around.

"Where are you taking me?" I tried to ask boldly, but I came out as a hoarse whisper. The grip on my shoulder tightened as we continued walking. "My friends will find me." I said quielty.  The hooded figure laughed from beside me.

Wait a minute....

I know that laugh..

Hii!  I just wanted to say hola and all! What do you think about this chapter? Who do you think kidnapped her? Tell me your theories in tha comments!  Love you all peeps.
♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡☆☆☆☆