Black And White Party

Hey everyone, here's the new story. It's not the happiest story on earth, well at least not in the beginning but it will get better and better. Trust me, this is going to be one wild ride! I'm dedicating this chapter to my sister, she was a lot of help. I love you Ali!

Picture of Sutton to the side>>

I watched as my older sister brushed through her long golden locks with ease. It was always obvious to me that she was special, and everyone knew it. From the day she was born, she charmed my loving parents with her big blue eyes and beautiful blond hair. She was always on top of her grades, and always looked like she just stepped off the runway. I was an average nobody compared to her. It didn't bother me that much, because, after all, she is my sister. The only thing that got on my nerves was that she never had to try. All my life I tried to impress my parents but for her it was effortless.

"Sutton what are you looking at me for?" she asked after noticing my gaze.

Sighing, I looked down at the comforter on her bed. She would scold me for thinking like that, but I couldn't help myself. Don't get me wrong, I didn't idolize her and wish to be her every breathing second but it would be nice to have things easy once in a while.

"I was just thinking that maybe I should have gone blond like you," I lied, picking up a piece of my auburn hair and studying it. I actually liked the red color with my skin tone, it complimented my paleness. Of course I was the pale one with millions of tiny little freckles, and Melody's skin turned golden brown during the summer time. It made her bright blue eyes pop.

Melody stood from her vanity chair and plopped down on the bed next to me. "Hey want to come to this party with me tonight? I could introduce you to some older guys. It's one of those black and white themed parties; they're always fun," she asked wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Snorting, I sat up. "Like any of them would pay attention to me with you in the room."

My comment made my sister frown deeply. Sighing, she stood from the bed and pulled me up with her. "Why don't you listen to me when I tell you how gorgeous you are? Now come on. I'm picking out an outfit for you and you're coming with me! That way, next year when I'm off at college, you'll have some senior friends. It's always nice to have older friends."

The party was strictly juniors and seniors, unless you had someone as popular as my sister to take you. All my guy friends always wanted to hang at my house just to get a glimpse of my sister at home. It was sort of aggravating actually. Sometimes I felt like people only befriended me because they wanted to get closer to my sister, so I kept only a few close friends and only one of them was a senior.

Melody hauled me over to her closet and dug out a few options. Her closet was an endless vortex of designer clothes and killer heels. My closet was literally less than half of hers. After what seemed like a half hour of rummaging through her stuff, Melody picked out a pair of tight black skinny jeans and a sparkling white vest for me to wear.

I studied the clothes in my hands with apprehension before pulling them on. Luckily, the pants were an old pair and fit me quite well, and the vest tailored in nicely at my waist. "Leave the last three buttons undone," my sister told me slapping my hands away from the buttons.

Without the last buttons, you could see my black bra. "But I look like a hooker," I joked.

Even with my bra on display, there wasn't much to see. Now on the other hand, Melody looked stunning. Her long legs were only covered by a skimpy black shirt, and the black tube top she wore showed off her incredible stomach. She slipped on a pair of white heels and looked in the mirror.

"Don't seem so nervous Sutton, you look amazing. Now, we need to get you some heels."

Clapping her hands together she disappeared into her closet one more time before retrieving a pair of shockingly red pumps. Never in my life had I worn heels so high, and I looked at them cautiously.