Uptight?

I'm suprised I got this done in time before exams! I had a little free time so I hope you enjoy.

 Warning THIS IS NOT EDITED! 

I felt weightless for not even a second before gravity did its work and pulled me down into the foam pit, screaming like crazy. My eyes were still squeezed shut for a few seconds after impact, and I didn’t peel them open until I was able to catch my breath.

The first thing I saw was white and blue foam squares surrounding me, and then a smiling Colton. “You did it!” he shouted, fist pumping into the air.

My lips formed a genuine smile at the thought. I did it, I really jumped. I faced my fear…

I let out a nervous laugh and tried to pull myself out of the endless foam. After a few very frustrating seconds of pure struggle, Colton hopped into the pit to help me out. First he grabbed a lot of the foam surrounding me and threw it to another part of the pit. Next, carefully grabbing my arms with his big hands, he pulled me towards the edge.

“That was amazing; I can’t believe you got me to do it!” I gushed, finally being released from the claws of the foam pit.

Colton laughed. “Yeah and I can’t believe I got it on camera, screams and all.”

I spotted the device a few feet away, thinking about how I could manage to get rid of the video evidence. Colton noticed my gaze, and right as he opened his mouth to say something I darted towards the camera.

Just as I was about to grab it, Colton’s hands gripped my waist and hauled me back fast. I was barely able to let out a scream by the time he had me pinned onto the ground underneath him.

“I’m definitely saving that video for the project,” he said with a playful smirk.

“Jesus kid, were you trained as a ninja or something?’ I asked, appalled that he was able to get me on the ground so fast.

I mean, yeah he was much bigger than me, but damn he moved fast. How come he didn’t play any sports?

“Are you impressed?”

Biting my lip, I nodded my head and slowly moved my hands to Colton’s stomach. He seemed surprised by my actions, but he seemed even more surprised when I started tickling the crap out of him. He leaped back faster than I thought, and as soon as he was off me, I was on my feet and running away.

“How’d you know I was ticklish?” he shouted over to me as I jumped up onto one of the trampolines.

I smiled. “I didn’t but now I do!”

I could tell Colton was about to say something smart, but the sound of sirens nearing distracted us both. A panicked look crossed Colton’s face as the noise grew.

“Let’s get out of here!” he said frantically, nodding towards the door and sprinting off.

I ran after him immediately, confused by his actions. What’s the big deal? This was his place anyway. I caught up to Colton outside. He jumped onto his motorcycle, camera in hand. I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what was going on.

“Get on freckles! Now!”

Deciding that his demanding tone was enough, I strapped on his helmet and climbed onto the back of his motorcycle. He turned us around and we sped down the long gravel pathway. As soon as we were on the street and down the bend, I could hear cars pulling into the warehouse.

Colton took us through winding and unfamiliar roads until we had done quite a lot of circles. Soon enough, we were heading back into our familiar town. The motorcycle came to a stop at Oak Wood Park, and I hopped off the bike.